Madison Announces 2010 Program

Personally, I love a good scrum. I love trash talk. It's one of the reasons I'm such an avid sports fan. I wouldn't trade my hatred of all things KU for anything. I enjoyed drum corps much more in the days of the intense rivalries and fierce competition. It's but one thing (among many) that I find lacking in today's DCI. The best part is, like sports, you can settle it on the field...well, kinda.

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ouch the truth hurts I guess. A little deffensive

What world does your definition of "truth" originate from?.......Oh, I know you and your posy, you don't think we've walked on the moon and that 911 was a Govt. conspiracy......Yea, that's right, I got your number.

And....."Why the problem. ? They bought the staff now are relocating in indy. so big deal. The corps will still be better"(so says Jerseyguy)..........Why the problem?.......Well maybe because there isn't a sliver of "truth" in anything you say........When you speak, "you lie"!, I.E, you make things up from whole cloth and thus you shouldn't be respected for anything that emanates from your keyboard. BOUGHT the staff???? Hey smart guy, did you know that Jim Mason has "gifted" the staff to Madison?.....Yea, that's right, but you'd already know that since you know everything regarding the Madison Scouts don't you?.......Hey everyone, step right up!.....You got questions regarding the Madison Scouts?.......Old snake oil Jersey's got your answers!

Don't get too worked up with this guy, you should of seen all the stuff in that Crossmen thread a while back. Everything has to be exaggerated... or hyped. He loves to hype everything.

Is Letterman not taping or something?

Don't get too worked up with this guy, you should of seen all the stuff in that Crossmen thread a while back. Everything has to be exaggerated... or hyped. He loves to hype everything.

Is Letterman not taping or something?

Ah, what's a little fun with a dim**t. This guy and his hyperbole are a gas.....He just steps in it up to his neck......And man, it stinks!

Edited by Mad75

Actually, the Madison Scouts are chartered via the Boy Scouts of America, at least they were up to several years ago.....I don't think that designation has changed. Someone help me out though, it's a special designation, and I cant remember the exact title......The official title from BSA is something like "Adventurer Group", or something like that......Sorry, I can't remember for sure.

Don't remember when BSA made the change, but what used to be called Explorers are now Venture Crews....still basically the same, I believe.

Don't remember when BSA made the change, but what used to be called Explorers are now Venture Crews....still basically the same, I believe.

Ding, Ding, Ding, give that man a cigar......"Venture" is correct! Thank you for playing! (we've got a sharp, reliable audience out their!)

Edited by Mad75

Ding, Ding, Ding, give that man a cigar......"Venture" is correct! Thank you for playing! (we've got a sharp, reliable audience out their!)

The members of the corps are registered with the Glacier's Edge Council of the Boy Scouts of America as Venturers.

BSA reorganized the Explorer Scout program in 1998. So no return to the corps again being the Explorer Scouts

I know in 2005 they tried to coordinate playing the BSA National Jamboree when we were out on the east coast. Unfortunately we weren't able to make it work due to housing issues, I believe.

I've also seen an official BSA patch with troop # and everything. I can't say with 100% certainty, but I believe they still retain their charter as Venture Scouts. Never was a Boy Scout growing up, so I'm not quite up on how all this stuff works.

Scouts DO have a corps hall and its in INDY, along with the rehearsal facilities , Winter camps and spring training.

THE SCOUTS HAVE MOVED TO INDY

or do you believe that .

BOSTON CRUSADERS ARE NOT FROM FLORIDA ??

You hired a great staff ( Mason Entertainment Group )

But Lost your corps to INDY.

CAMP #1 - BLOOMINGTON, INDIANA

CAMP #2 - BLOOMINGTON, INDIANA

JANUARY CAMP - BLOOMINGTON, INDIANA

FEBRUARY CAMP - BLOOMINGTON, INDIANA

MARCH CAMP - BLOOMINGTON, INDIANA

APRIL CAMP - BLOOMINGTON, INDIANA

EARLY MOVE-INS - BLOOMINGTON, INDIANA

SPRING TRAINING - BLOOMINGTON, INDIANA

Crossmen mover to Texas

Boston Crusaders moved to florida

Madison moved to Bloomington IND.

Cadets moved to Allentown PA

at least for a year.

Didn't Blue Stars use these facilities last season ?

hey call em from wherever they wanna be from. i mean the cadets are usually from the town of "sponsored by YEA"

Ouch the truth hurts I guess. A little deffensive

actually, yes...some Mad fans are a bit defensive. and I can't blame them with tons of people taking drivebys or posting stupid incoorect stuff.