Madison Announces 2010 Program

One thing you are......and that's consistent in making it personal. Why not adhere to the DCP rules and PM me if you can't control yourself from making it personal?

LOL you guys have me all wrong. I just can't help poking the proverbial lion. Do I think Madison is being slightly overhyped this season? Sure, and that's probably elevated my sarcasm meter a bit in these threads, but I have life long friends who marched Madison and they've been one of my favorite corps for as long as I've been in the activity.

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking forward to the new Madison reign, but honestly, I'm *not* very excited about these uniforms. I know I know, I'm probably the only person on here that thinks so, but ... spats? Seriously? Ugh. (And this from a guy that wore them for years in pipe band.) And the green-on-green look is *not* going to help with their look from a distance (i.e. the stands). I was so hoping for an update to their 88-02 uniforms - those are still fairly modern in design, just needing a sharper cut to them.

That said, I'm sure they'll end up making it work just fine, but yeah... not what I was hoping to hear. Oh well, rock on regardless.

Mike

I have no doubt that it'll be a sharp design. Looking back at what they did with Blast! and the use of color for maximum impact, I'm confident that they'll do the uniform justice while allowing for a big presence on the field.

Dave, saw your picture on FB........What's your routine man? Seriously, that's some impressive (and intimidating) bulk! It looks like you're just as ready for the "octagon" as the guy in the picture under your DCP name......unless that is you? (I just crawled under my desk). Very impressive!

(5 08 235 muscle and ink, retired 20 year cop..... who gets attitude from 19 year olds on DCP. I would love too see em try it face to face right??? )

Edited by Cop

(5 08 235 muscle and ink, retired 20 year cop..... who gets attitude for 19 year olds on DCP. I would love too see em try it face to face right??? )

Well, the cyber-bullies in question would actually have to get out of mom's basement to do that. :thumbup:

And now...Squats and Deads!

Jeff, I can't say for sure, but I was told by someone in the know at Friday's meeting that "they're" going for the 81' look.....If that's true, that would include the red sash, white tie, white webbed belt, white Aussie hat with red band, white lace-up spats, black shoes, white gloves and white gauntlets along with white citation chords........Personally, I think the black and silver sashes we wore in 75' were "mack-dady-baaaaadd!, and Jim Mason is a 75' alum.......Here's for hoping!

Only if they can make the dark green and black "pop" somehow. I loved the Scouts look prior to 78 but when the whole corps went to red sash and hat band I think that was perfect. We ve been crying for red since 2003. 2009 brought in back in the form of the large sash. Lets not jettison the red yet again!

(5 08 235 muscle and ink, retired 20 year cop..... who gets attitude for 19 year olds on DCP. I would love too see em try it face to face right??? )

Internettoughguys.gif

... gosh, I wasn't even IN here this afternoon to start any ####. :thumbup:

Scouts DO have a corps hall and its in INDY, along with the rehearsal facilities , Winter camps and spring training.

THE SCOUTS HAVE MOVED TO INDY

or do you believe that .

BOSTON CRUSADERS ARE NOT FROM FLORIDA ??

You hired a great staff ( Mason Entertainment Group )

But Lost your corps to INDY.

CAMP #1 - BLOOMINGTON, INDIANA

CAMP #2 - BLOOMINGTON, INDIANA

JANUARY CAMP - BLOOMINGTON, INDIANA

FEBRUARY CAMP - BLOOMINGTON, INDIANA

MARCH CAMP - BLOOMINGTON, INDIANA

APRIL CAMP - BLOOMINGTON, INDIANA

EARLY MOVE-INS - BLOOMINGTON, INDIANA

SPRING TRAINING - BLOOMINGTON, INDIANA

Crossmen mover to Texas

Boston Crusaders moved to florida

Madison moved to Bloomington IND.

Cadets moved to Allentown PA

at least for a year.

Didn't Blue Stars use these facilities last season ?

Oh to be wrong and delusional....