World Class 2010 Programs

better add SCV too, this will be an amazing show.

"The Santa Clara Vanguard is pleased to announce their musical repertoire for the 2010 Drum Corps International summer tour. The corps will present "BARTÓK" and will perform selections from twentieth century Hungarian composer Béla Bartók's "Concerto for Orchestra" and "Music for Strings, Percussion and Celesta""

Edited by scoutsftw

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though it says "considering", I don't think The Cavaliers would put these pieces and composers up if they weren't going to use them.

"The team is very excited about ideas which will be aggressive, but accessible. Musical selections being considered include "Mad World", by Roland Orzabal, and "Smile", by Charlie Chaplin, as well as works by composers Peter Graham, Pat Metheny, and Michael Daugherty."

The Crossmen are doing: "The Metamorphosis of the Forbidden X"

Edited by kickhaltsforlife

I know part of Houdini is composed by Phillip Glass and arranged by Frank Sullivan (brass caption head)

Screen shot from the video . . .

4152067664_ddccb2a8eb_o.jpg

This show is going to be stupid crazy awesome.

Looks like a heck of a year is shaping up all ready, and camps haven't even happened for everybody. I am really pleased to see Pioneers picks. Should be good music to work with.

Teal Sound Doing Dream Theater, Jordan Rudess, and Coheed and Cambria! i wonder if they will have the rock band touring again with them this year?

Edited by SpiritOfJSUFan