Randy Nelson with Colts

Randy Nelson was just named Colts new visual designer, story here

definitely a step in the right direction :devil:

The country singer??

edit: OH. THAT randy nelson...... i know him.

Edited by loopin' froot loops

I personally think it is a bad choice. For the following reason:

http://www.nwfdailynews.com/news/band-1238...s-tibbetts.html

Well that was pretty darned one sided article AND was posted on October 31, 2008 8:29 PM. :devil:

No place for that on here and there's no need to bring it up. I have no idea who the guy is, but obviously the matter must be over and likely IN his favor.

Edited by jjeffeory

What does one thing have to do with the other?

Leading kids is a 24 hour job of decency, that arrest hardly claims decency. I am not having a good feeling for this one. Colts, couldn't you have gotten Chuck Naffier instead. An alumnus and all.

Well that was pretty darned one sided article AND was posted on October 31, 2008 8:29 PM. :devil:

No place for that on here and there's no need to bring it up. I have no idea who the guy is, but obviously the matter must be over and likely IN his favor.

It would be irrelevant if it was hearsay, but an undercover cop in the park at 4 am and a man doing what was said rings a bad tone.

It would be irrelevant if it was hearsay, but an undercover cop in the park at 4 am and a man doing what was said rings a bad tone.

Please! Cops in the park wasting tax dollars pursuing a social agenda instead of genuine crime. Nothing at all in that article calls into question his ability to teach drum corps.

HH

Please! Cops in the park wasting tax dollars pursuing a social agenda instead of genuine crime. Nothing at all in that article calls into question his ability to teach drum corps.

HH

But it does speak volumes on character and as a parent I would question this character.

HH

Lewd and lascivious behavior IS a crime, hence, no waste of tax dollars. They may have been in the park due to crime and just happens to catch mr, expose myself to strangers guy.