Randy Nelson with Colts

OK, no problem then. I will make a note that if someone talks to me it is OK to show them my member.

To be correct to the details of this story, you should say "If someone talks to me while rubbing his member through his pants and I don't tell him to stop, I should not be surprised when he then takes out said member to show me."

:tongue::blink::tongue::withstupid: I wanted a dead horse to signify the end. What happened hapened and he was hired by Greg and Greg will be the responsible party to any further illegalites. I do have faith in Greg but this decision isn't one of those testaments in my faith. Lets all move along, the accident has been cleared of any gory bloodstains and the brains have been swept away. 17 pages of, he did what, oh no he didn't?????? Its those darn homophobic policemen doing their stupid harrassing job.

To be correct to the details of this story, you should say "If someone talks to me while rubbing his member through his pants and I don't tell him to stop, I should not be surprised when he then takes out said member to show me."

What if he/she says "quit rubbing your member?" Just a technicality? I did not realize there are times and situations where it is OK to expose ones self in a public park.

I think this topic has gone about as far as it can go without becoming completely ridiculous, so I'm closing it.