NHL Winter Classic- Fenway Park on New Year's Day

I really think the TV coverage is going to be good as far as showing the Drum Corps this time .I am hearing fifteen cameras .Don't forget that St. Kevins & Crusaders will be playing a long intro composed by an NHL music guy .That intro will lead up to the "Dropkick Murphys" singing "Shipping up to Boston" .I don't think this show is going to get chopped up too much with talk ! Fenway will be ROCKING !!!!! TUNE IN .........I think there might be a hockey game too.

Mike D.

St.Kevins

Check out the live web cam and updates from Fenway Park Web Cam from Fenway Park

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I really wish I could get to the classic this year. Drum Corps, Murphys and hockey. That is a complete weekend rolled up into one day. Hope they show pre-game on tv.

GO BOSTON

The Pens might by my team but my 2nd team will always be who ever is playing the Flyers. :grouphug:

And it doesn't hurt Boston has my favorite player. Mark Recchi.

Hey JC

I took your advice & went to the Kelly site & got a cold weather mouthpiece for my Mell . I figure," how many times in my life am I going to play in Fenway Park ?" Would be nice if some sound comes out !

Mike D.

St.Kevins

Me, too. Look for the soprano player with the crystal purple 3C!

right about now, this Flyers fan wants to see more of the drum corps than the Flyers

• 2 weeks later...
Now I really wish I could get to the classic this year. Drum Corps, Murphys and hockey. That is a complete weekend rolled up into one day. Hope they show pre-game on tv.

GO BOSTON

The Pens might by my team but my 2nd team will always be who ever is playing the Flyers. :thumbs-up:

And it doesn't hurt Boston has my favorite player. Mark Recchi.

Hi All,

Its almost time, New Years Day 1:00 Fenway Park ,NBC, St. Kevins ,Crusaders ,Dropkick Murphys,Flyers & Bruins , tune in ,don't miss the show !!!

Happy New Year ,

Mike D.

St Kevins

Midrange Rules

Hi All,

Its almost time, New Years Day 1:00 Fenway Park ,NBC, St. Kevins ,Crusaders ,Dropkick Murphys,Flyers & Bruins , tune in ,don't miss the show !!!

Happy New Year ,

Mike D.

St Kevins

Midrange Rules

Well,

Last night the Crusaders & St. Kevins had rehearsal inside Fenway Park 6-10 . All I can really say is DO NOT miss the broadcast ! Wicked COOL show & a hockey game too. This thing is big , like the Super Bowl for the NHL .....first class production.

Happy New Year,

Mike D.

The St. Kevin Emerald Knights

:rolleyes:

Well,

Last night the Crusaders & St. Kevins had rehearsal inside Fenway Park 6-10 . All I can really say is DO NOT miss the broadcast ! Wicked COOL show & a hockey game too. This thing is big , like the Super Bowl for the NHL .....first class production.

Happy New Year,

Mike D.

The St. Kevin Emerald Knights

Very Jealous....have fun guys!!! :worthy:

:devil::cry:

:cry:

Very Jealous....have fun guys!!! :cry:

I have to agree Mike, we had a blast last night, just walking into Fenway, seeing everyone on the Big Screens, playing with our friend from the Boston Crusader :cry::worthy::worthy: , and playing on Drop Kick Murphy.

:cry::worthy:

I have to agree Mike, we had a blast last night, just walking into Fenway, seeing everyone on the Big Screens, playing with our friend from the Boston Crusader :cry::cry::worthy: , and playing on Drop Kick Murphy.

Just a reminder for everybody.....!

Today! 1:00 p.m.!!!

Just a reminder for everybody.....!

Today! 1:00 p.m.!!!

That's just the pre-game show start time. Correct? I'm watching it now.