Anyone else have ticket problems today?

So I just about went berserk on the Ticketmaster people, although I know it probably isn't their fault.

The LOS seating chart that DCI gave Ticketmaster does NOT correspond to the pricing levels listed. Please correct me if I am wrong, but in the past didn't the 4 pricing levels correspond to the "Super Premium" ($125), "Premium" ($75), "Super" ($55) and Value ($35) levels?

I was trying to get Premium $75 seats in section 140, 141 or 139. Well guess what? All they have available in those sections are $125 seats!

I ended up getting $75 seats in section 138 (right next to 139). Those, according to the chart, are supposed to be $55 tickets!

So who is messing this up, DCI or Ticketmaster? I am so ticked right now I could spit tacks.

Below is the chart on Ticketmaster:

Picture1-2.png

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Update: I just talked to DCI and they said Ticketmaster put up last year's seating chart. They are working on putting the new one up asap. In other words, they know many people are wanting to change their seating from last year's show so are jacking up the prices on the lower level, which are usually cheaper. Nice.

Capitalism at work.

I am still ticked.

Glad I am NOT buying tickets to go to the echodome this year. Once was enough, thanks. Only 8 more finals to miss.

Hmmm. Here I thought I was being helpful...

You are to the yawning people. :thumbup:

You are to the yawning people. :thumbup:

How about everyone who is against going to LOS make a real statement to DCI by supporting the Open Class QuarterFinals in Michigan City. If you want an outdoor finals week event...this is the one to go to. Overflow attendance at this event would make a bigger impact then staying home and doing nothing. Besides, it's a great show.

You were helpful and we appreciate it.

I also noticed that the Ticketmaster site makes you select a price per ticket and a "Section". However, their "Sections" don't correspond with the section numbers on the map but are "Street Level", "Loge" and "Terrace". Of course these "sections" are not indicated on the map at all so one has to guess which levels of seating correspond to the "Sections" on the ticket request form. While it is not too difficult to figure out to someone who has attended various concerts in the past, why can't they simply make it easy by using consistent terminology or at least clearly indicating the "Sections" on the map?

And while it's nice that you can expand the size of the map, the larger size is still too small to easily read the section numbers. So make sure you have your magnifying glass with you when you go to order tickets.

And we get to pay an additional $6.50 per ticket for the privlege of using this crappy Ticketmaster site!!!

You were helpful and we appreciate it.

I also noticed that the Ticketmaster site makes you select a price per ticket and a "Section". However, their "Sections" don't correspond with the section numbers on the map but are "Street Level", "Loge" and "Terrace". Of course these "sections" are not indicated on the map at all so one has to guess which levels of seating correspond to the "Sections" on the ticket request form. While it is not too difficult to figure out to someone who has attended various concerts in the past, why can't they simply make it easy by using consistent terminology or at least clearly indicating the "Sections" on the map?

And while it's nice that you can expand the size of the map, the larger size is still too small to easily read the section numbers. So make sure you have your magnifying glass with you when you go to order tickets.

And we get to pay an additional $6.50 per ticket for the privlege of using this crappy Ticketmaster site!!!

The reason I was able to pick my seats (hee hee) was because I actually called Ticketmaster and bypassed the "Best Seats Available" online thingee. The problem is Ticketmaster isn't smart enough to make the shift from sports to these kind of events so they automatically assume you want to be right in the front row.