Funniest corps t-shirt you ever saw

Boston Crusaders shirt from 1987

DCI in a circle with a line through it.

"Forget the scores- I came to party!"

I forget what year, but I know it was recent. But Boston Crusaders had a shirt where Kenny from South Park was on it, dead, and right next to him was Waldo, their mascot (the two-taled lion), and it basically read "OMG! Waldo killed Kenny!" I can't remember if it was the tour shirt for that year, or just a shirt they happened to be selling, but I know they were selling for a couple of years in the early 2000's, but I don't think they sell it anymore. At least I haven't seen it displayed.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had that shirt too, and a shirt with drummers in uniform and one in shorts and shirt with crazy hair and it said, "Why be normal"

I used to have one that had two drummers slouching on a wall with a bass drum and a snare drum (and a couple of "bottles") laying around them that said "Don't let drummers drink and drum". Classic cool.

Kemo

Around 83 (I think) I ended up with a tee shirt with a picture of Garfield the cat and the caption "Boring" underneath it. Mike Cessario saw me wearing it under my uniform and started giving me a hard time about it (in a typical Cessario comic-drama fashion) and at that point it became a regular part of my uniform. It was amusing only because Michael's reaction was so great and - as anyone who saw Gahfield in 83 can attest to - they were anything but boring!

Cheers!

Karen

Around 83 (I think) I ended up with a tee shirt with a picture of Garfield the cat and the caption "Boring" underneath it. Mike Cessario saw me wearing it under my uniform and started giving me a hard time about it (in a typical Cessario comic-drama fashion) and at that point it became a regular part of my uniform. It was amusing only because Michael's reaction was so great and - as anyone who saw Gahfield in 83 can attest to - they were anything but boring!

Cheers!

Karen

LOL! This is especially funny because Karen's sister was a member of the Garfield Cadets at the time!

Back in the early 80's.....a picture of a clipboard with a caption saying....Judges tick me off! Thought it was funny at the time.

I still have one with a collage of VK uniforms on the back, and the phrase "A rare medium, well done" on the front. I think Greg Woll came up with that one.

Garry in Vegas