Best uniforms of 2009

Why is it that anytime a compliment is given to the Cadets in any manner, a disclaimer is often given indicating that the compliment came from a person that is not a fan of the Cadets? Is it really required to indicate to all that even though someone gives the Cadets a compliment, that individual is not a Cadets fan? Very peculiar dynamic of DCP

i see people say that once in a while for every corps...

Why is it that anytime a compliment is given to the Cadets in any manner, a disclaimer is often given indicating that the compliment came from a person that is not a fan of the Cadets? Is it really required to indicate to all that even though someone gives the Cadets a compliment, that individual is not a Cadets fan? Very peculiar dynamic of DCP

Not trying to be snarky, but my question in response would be why is it that Cadets fans seem to be bigger martyrs than any other corps?

I have to say Crossmen, Boston, then Blue Stars.

What's your favorite uniform design for this passed season?

I'm gonna go with Blue Devils. I love the extended sash and the white plumes. SCV used to be my favorite, but that's because I mainly liked their uniforms in 2007. Those are my favorite for SCV. I like them now too, just not as much. My second favorite this season would probably be Crown. I know people called it "puke green" a lot, but I liked them, and especially how well it went with the finish on the drums. I also love bluecoats uniform design. Part of me wants them to go back to wearing white and blue, because there's already enough black. But part of me wants to have them stay the way they are.

EDIT: I'm not sure what happened... I had a poll all set up. Not sure what happened to it.... haha.

Boston and Santa Clara were my favorites.

I liked SCV, bluecoats and Blue Knights.. Surprised no one has mentioned their uniforms yet

Bluecoats' unis - love 'em! So classy!

I agree...I just hope they keep them on for the entire show this year

seconded. I liked the cloud shirts, but I want my uniform back.

Favorite uniforms from 2009, not really in any order:

BAC - These really stood out to me this year. (both the musicians and the guard!)

Cadets - I have always loved their look

Blue Devils - I agree that they have 100% confidence in everything they do, and their uniform just amplifies it. Though, I really didn't like their guard uniforms from '08 or '09 at all.

Bluecoats - I love wearing it.

Glassmen - fantastic look for them! Love the new uniforms.

Crossmen - Bad ### look.

Uniforms I didn't like so much...

Carolina Crown's green. Made me think of horse feces. I like the rest of the uniform, but the green just reminds me of nasty things. The '08 rendition was easier on the eyes, in my opinion. BUT, I like that they change something on their uniform to fit the show. It just helps sell it that much more.

Phantom - Just not diggin it. And their horns look like crap, too. They just looked bad this year.