DCPI-13 Here We Go!

Love the pics! :thumbup:

That's my life these days. :thumbup:

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will DEFINITELY take those results for Kadence tonight in East Providence!

Wouldn't mind seeing the Music numbers a bit higher but when you can beat a corps like the Knights in GE and Vis, you know you've had a good night.

Providence had an ok showing at their home show in Aurora, but we've still got a ways to go before we're where we want to be.

Tomorrow's shows:

West: Milne Stadium in Albuquerque NM

AlbuquerqueNMMilneStadium5000.jpg

East: Fairfield CT, hosted in Bridgeport's JFK Stadium

BridgeportCTKennedyStadium10000.jpg

South: Corps stop at Madison Central HS in the Jackson MS area:

MadisonMSMadisonCentralHS8000.jpg

Midwest: The new Roger Harring Stadium at UW-LAX gets its DCPI debut, months before those "real-lifers" pay a visit.

LaCrosseWIHarringStadium9000.jpg

Midwest: The new Roger Harring Stadium at UW-LAX gets its DCPI debut, months before those "real-lifers" pay a visit.

LaCrosseWIHarringStadium9000.jpg

dude, that's like sitting on a wall... just think if that thing was a concrete structure :thumbup:

dude, that's like sitting on a wall... just think if that thing was a concrete structure :thumbup:

I'm not sure if it's that steep in real life. The picture got kinda squished when I resized it.

I'm not sure if it's that steep in real life. The picture got kinda squished when I resized it.

oh...

Here are some better pics:

4044336087_35831d4223.jpg

UWL2.jpg

30 rows, looks like at least a 45-degree angle. A bit of space between the field and the stands but not too much. Should be a killer venue for our purposes (and for real life too :blink:)

Big night for the Knights as they inch closer to 80.

Will they hit it at prelims or finals?

Today's events- last day before regionals!

South: West Monroe HS, West Monroe LA. A nice, big open venue for corps to let loose and heat things up.

WestMonroeLAWMHS8000.jpg

East: Binghamton HS, Binghamton NY. The epitome of a "neighborhood show", as corps will be rehearsing in friendly neighbors' front yards and tracking up and down the streets near the stadium before the show

BinghamtonNY2.jpg

Midwest: Gustavus Adolphus Stadium, St Peter MN. This event, originally scheduled to be in Mankato, was moved here to take advantage of the higher stands and give corps a more realistic venue to get ready for Minneapolis.

StPeterMNGustavusAdolphusStadium500.jpg

West: Kimbrough Stadium, Canyon TX. The term "Canyon" couldn't be more applicable, as this venue is literally a valley. Acoustics should be absolutely great for this show.

CanyonTXWestTexasAM20000.jpg

Big night for the Knights as they inch closer to 80.

Will they hit it at prelims or finals?

80, :blink:

Got it last night in Clinton MS. Sweet.