DCPI-13 Here We Go!

Even though I haven't been with the corps for the past two days, I must say I am personally happy with how well Feenicks is doing. Even though we're in 34th place overall, we're ranked 9th in visual. Knowing this, the staff will be focusing on the music alittle more over the next few days. We're still waiting to break 70 at a show, we are less then 1 point from doing so!

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Made some changes for Kadence and Providence last night. Hopefully we start seeing some improved GE and visual numbers because that's what's keeping us back a bit lately.

Well we couldnt have asked for a better start for all 3 corps this season. No show changes planned until the weekend.

Jupiter is off tonight and staying/rehearsing at Kennesaw Mountain High School northwest of Atlanta. They will be performing in Charleston, SC tomorrow night.

Hawaii has finally made to Quebec for tonight's show at Sherbrooke and a matchup with Nastalgia. Next 3 shows are in O' Canada.

Cross is over at Edmonton's Commonwealth Stadium. They will be tagging with Hawaii for the next 2 Canadian shows.

Scores still stuck in customs? :tongue:

They were... but finally got released this morning.... crazy border patrol....

Overall, the member corps of the NEOMAO have had a very good week. Improved across the board, partially compensating for the slow start that Bronze Star has had this season.

At the Edmonton AB show, Silver Streak finally broke the 70 point barrier scorewise, coming in with a 71.895 and a 7th place overall finish, riding in on the strength of their 3rd place visual program. This score puts NEOMAO's World Class corps in 29th place overall, a jump of 4 places from the previous week.

Bronze Star had a very good week! They began the week in dead last on every caption and overall score, but thanks to their 69.930 3rd place finish at the Sherbrooke QUE show, they are now 16th in Open Class.

78? :tongue: Who is Confederate Regiment? Didn't find them in the Registration.... :lol:

I have... an idea. But I'm not 100% positive yet. :tongue:

78? :lol: Who is Confederate Regiment? Didn't find them in the Registration.... :tongue:

They signed up via e-mail from the DCP-I Site.

I'll take that 3 point jump for Providence any day! Got us our first win of the season, just in time for the next upcoming Sweepstakes show.

The corps now has a 2-day break from competition. They'll be staying at the Tri-Leisure recreational center, just outside of Edmonton.

aerial-f0427.jpg