Rumble in Rochester

tradition

I would like to say, as a GC member, that I don't think that because of some bad luck that the regional should never come back to Rochester. I always believe in second chances and I don't see why not a future host guard get that chance to make finals at their home show. I didn't get that opportunity but I surely hope a future GC member does! Most people said my school was well organized and a great place to host a regional. I just hope it stays in the WGI Regional system because of its potential.

I hope it does too. Off topic.....anyone see that Univ of Alabama was moved to IW??? What happened there? Any input

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe an overage member? their scores and performance have been deleted from the WGI site. . .the recap was even changed, it's as though they never existed.

Is it WGI? or the Stepford Wives? "It's as if they never existed". Who knows where the bodies are buried

They have a 23 year old performer in the group, were DQ'ed and had to move into IW for the rest of the season

If they had been disqualified..they would not have been allowed to perform at all for the rest of the season. They must have just been told to move up to IW.

Back on top, the regional it self was awesome in terms Venue and how it was run. Having a regional in Upstate NY give opportunity to guards that can not afford go to an far away regional. Also NYS has a rich history of guard. Also it not the host fault who judged it not like they picked them. they were put there randomly. Was surprise there was not even one Local WGI judge at this show. I really hope Gates hosts again next year it a great school to do a show at Very mid-western gym layout ect. Groups who did not come should come next year, won't disappoint, let hope judging is fix :).

I agree about the venue and the hosts

I thought the people who put together the Rochester Regional were exceptional!

And the performance gym was great!

Later,

Mike

Wow

The same place where Phantom Regiment's visual staff from last season is buried. . . :lookaround:

If they had been disqualified..they would not have been allowed to perform at all for the rest of the season. They must have just been told to move up to IW.

They were DQ'd from the competition. That's what the email from WGI said.