The REAL(ish) Return of Star

Ok boys and girls, now that we have official news on their song choices ( http://www.dci.org/news/view.cfm?news_id=7...e1-13a1870b3fbd ) I do believe it is time for the Star of Indiana Alumni Corps hype to begin.

Personally, I'm excited to hear their closer (Medea from the infamous '93 show) live :thumbup:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok boys and girls, now that we have official news on their song choices ( http://www.dci.org/news/view.cfm?news_id=7...e1-13a1870b3fbd ) I do believe it is time for the Star of Indiana Alumni Corps hype to begin.

Personally, I'm excited to hear their closer (Medea from the infamous '93 show) live :thumbup:

This could make my summer.

They're doing the performance at semis, so we will definitely get a webcast of it! :thumbup::sad:

Edited by cmathis

this really is the biggest reason i am going to sufer thru the echo

Looks like the Star Alumni may open that #### roof despite the intentions of the stadium management!!!!!! :thumbup:

It's like a peice of drum corps history coming alive again. Drum Corps really does have a lot of history and its good how young people like me can look back on that history in a very tangible way!

Yup, young people should embrace the history.

And the older should embrace the things that are new.

Our world of drum corps is really small, and not really "admired/understood" by the main stream public. We should put our differences aside and stop the bickering....we already are in some what of a minority so lets not make it worse on our activity.

Yup, young people should embrace the history.

And the older should embrace the things that are new.

Our world of drum corps is really small, and not really "admired/understood" by the main stream public. We should put our differences aside and stop the bickering....we already are in some what of a minority so lets not make it worse on our activity.

This is the best post I've ever read on DCP. You're the man.