G's?

What corps are left in open (if any) that march G bugles? and which ones are better?

To my knowledge: none.

A few DCA corps still march G bugles: Renegades and Empire Statesmen among them.

To my knowledge: none.

A few DCA corps still march G bugles: Renegades and Empire Statesmen among them.

SoCal Dream also. Kilties?? Chops Inc. just sold off a G inventory...don't know if they stayed G, tho.

NO one in World Class in the Jr ranks is on G....I think there might be some in the Opens....don't know, tho.

incorrect.

Chrome domes are still using Gs. Not sure who else though in OC.

Chrome domes are still using Gs. Not sure who else though in OC.

Along with Les Stentors and Spirit of Newark.

Keeping it strong. Haven't come across a good enough reason to convert to Bb horns, besides the ability to easily adjust to the key. But in defense, if you got a good horn instructor, it shouldn't really matter.

Oh yeah!! The Kilties play "G" brass. Corps was committed enough to G keyed instruments to just purchase a whole new Kanstul line over the last two seasons. Plus, the Marine D & B on G's

SoCal Dream also. Kilties?? Chops Inc. just sold off a G inventory...don't know if they stayed G, tho.

NO one in World Class in the Jr ranks is on G....I think there might be some in the Opens....don't know, tho.

Edited by bill

• 4 weeks later...

Gulf Coast Sound and Vigilantes are on G's.

World Gone Mad, Revolution, Crossmen, Forte are all on Bb's AFAIK.

I think most of the Shriners in state are on G's. 6 of them afaik, although I've only seen 2 in person.

Plus a few other prospects in the state of Texas.

Kilties??

Yes.