Pioneer Drum and Bugle Corps

I'm glad to see that Donny is an instructor and not a teacher. Teachers tell you what to learn and how to learn it. Instructors examine what you know and tell you how to effectively apply it. I'm not trying to blow any sunshine up his skirt, but Drum Corps could use more instructors like him.

wow,...............I know DA pretty well,................but I've never seen him in a skirt,..................LOL,..............and j/k

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Kilt maybe...a skirt? That doesnt seem right.

Donny

Roman has picked up our South Africans from the Field Band Foundation!

Donny

Roman has picked up our South Africans from the Field Band Foundation!

Donny

Forgot about that part..... :thumbup:

BTW Jim...thanks for your kindness. I will make sure I run into you at DCA.

Moving in tomorrow...still have a few brass holes to fill and it is not tolo late to get a great drum corps experience!

Donny

BTW Jim...thanks for your kindness. I will make sure I run into you at DCA.

Moving in tomorrow...still have a few brass holes to fill and it is not tolo late to get a great drum corps experience!

Donny

If only I were 29 years younger :tongue: LOL

Edited by Perry S

I saw the 2010 drill for the first time a few days ago and I am more excited than ever to put this show on the field. Jeff has really delivered this year and I think the members and audiences will be pleased.

Over the past few years it has been nice to see the brass numbers get bigger and bigger. But, we still need those last few brass players to fill the ranks.

For those college students who feel like they need to work over the summer to pay for school - this is understandable and honorable. However, you can only march Jr. corps for so long and then never again. Ever. (Although I have to admit Senior corps is a blast!)

There is always a way to march if you want it bad enough. If you truly want to march, the corps will work with you and we will find a way.

Pioneer is currently looking for a 4 Mallet Marimba player, one cymbal player, several colorguard, and several brass players still if anyone is interested =0D

The show is off to a great start, btw! Be sure to come and watch Pioneer this summer. :tongue:

Things are moving along nicely! Most of the high school students except Florida will be moving in this week and the show is coming together well. Still looking for a trumpet, a mellophone, baritone, 2 tubas and some guard members.

Donny