Bold predictions for 2010

I predict that a good number of DCP users will continue to post obvious truths as predictions in a failed attempt at humor.

I predict more predictions.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I predict SCV will come from behind the last week to take the championship.

I predict Madison Scouts and Colts end up back in the top 12, knocking out Troopers and Phantom Regiment.

I predict Troopers may actually drop to 18th this year.

I predict the top 5 from last year, will still be the top 5 this year, but in the following order. SCV, Crown, BD, Cadets, Cavaliers.

I predict at least 5 people get mad at me for my predictions.

I predict that one of the corps will use all nude colored bodysuits for the colorguard, to try to increase their GE score.

And finally, I predict that INT will have half the audience on their feet for half of the show, and the other half of the audience will use them as their bathroom/hot dog corps.

Troopers dropping to 18th? I can more believe that BD drops out of the top 6! I believe that both Troop and Madison will be in the top 9 and you could see Phantom, Glassmen, BK and some other top 8 corps dropping out this year. There will be a corps, like Troopers last year, (maybe Spirit) moving up into the top 12. Pioneer will make semis and SCV will push Crown, BD and Cavies for the top spot. Colts will still be on the outside looking in.

A corps from the past will be start again and begin its' march back into success. (Bridgemen, 27th, Kilties). They will, like Troopers, find their way into finals in about 3 years. :tongue:

I predict that no matter the placement, Troop will beat Blue Knights!

You got that right! :tongue:

Troop makes top 5. Pullin a Boston 99 to 2000.

I would love to see this, but, they just don't have the talent, yet! They are about a year or so and substantially more cash flow before they can make this much of a push. They will make a push into the top 9 this year. :tongue:

In contrast to a few Bold predictions, my BOLD prediction is that Phantom Regiment is Top 5 again!

and SCV wins!!!

weather permitting :tongue:

You just lost the game!

I would love to see this, but, they just don't have the talent, yet! They are about a year or so and substantially more cash flow before they can make this much of a push. They will make a push into the top 9 this year. :tongue:

I don't know whether to take it as compliment or not, haha. Complement I suppose. Nothing bad about top 9. :tongue:

I don't know whether to take it as compliment or not, haha. Complement I suppose. Nothing bad about top 9. :tongue:

I wish that Troop would finish in the top 5 this year, but, I believe that it is just a bit too premature to say this. I was more disappointed to see that some people think that Troopers will not even make it to the semis. The reports say that the corps is much stronger in all areas versus last year and unless all of the corps behind them last year just absolutely play and march substantially better this will definately not happen! Probably someone who did not think that they deserved to beat their favorite corps last year.