Bold predictions for 2010

I predict that the judges will confer to ensure that the correct score goes to the corps that is susposed to win regardless of what they truly scored, because the new score is the one that will count only after the head judge deems the score worthy of being given. What a joke. Who really thinks this stuff up. Confer on a score?

I predict that by 2016, a judge will send his initial score on a Corps to a Conference Committee.

The Conference committee will send the score to a Conference Reconciliation Committee. This Reconciliation Committee will iron out the differences between the judges, and then send the scores off to the Chief Judge. The Chief Judge will then review the score, then call all the judges together behind closed doors. After which, the Chief Judge will emerge and decide whether or not to sign of on the score. If the Chief Judge does, we have a score. If the Chief Judge can not sign off on the Conference Committee's score, then the Chief Judge will ask for an INT in the entire proceedings, in which case the initial scores of the judges will have been deemed to have been " scored ".

Edited by BRASSO

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I predict that the Corps with the Highest score WILL NOT win. BURN!

So I guess Crown won't win this year... bummer...

yeah, they'll take third

Some corps will finish higher than last year.

Some corps will finish lower than last year.

Some corps will finish about the same as last year.

That's not very BOLD.

I've been saying this since last spring. Now with updated wordage for 2010.

There will be the threat of rain in Indy on Quarterfinals night...perhaps a light, intermittent drizzle, or just a few noticeable drops...there will be a discussion between DCI officials and the stadium staff...the roof will be closed...fans will freak out...it won't actually rain that much...fans will freak out...the shows will go on, the roof will remain closed after the rain has passed, and the acoustics won't be THAT bad...everyone will applaud at the end, and go home remembering what a great a time they had...Half of DCP will cry "Conspiracy! It didn't rain THAT much! Drum Corps is DEAD!!" and continue to freak out for another 10 months...the other half will cry "The acoustics weren't THAT bad! I'm just glad the show could go on!" and continue to freak out for another 10 months...everyone will enjoy themselves at the first shows of June of '11 again.