DCI Countdown

won a ticket through Facebook and going to the Tinseltown in Fayetteville, Georgia.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't figured out exactly where I'm going yet. I've got three different theaters less than ten miles from where I live...Portage, Michigan City and Valparaiso, Indiana. Will anyone here be at any of those?

I haven't figured out exactly where I'm going yet. I've got three different theaters less than ten miles from where I live...Portage, Michigan City and Valparaiso, Indiana. Will anyone here be at any of those?

If I was you I'd go to Michigan City, and then hit Charlie's pub afterwards!

Going to the Irvine spectrum with some friends that all either marched or are still marching pacific crest. I expect to see a couple of bluecoats, blue devil, vangaurd, cavalier, pacific crest, and possibly blue star members that are all my friends there. should be fun

Unfortunately, DCI does not offer the Countdiwn at any Canadian theaters, so I will not be able to attend. :ph34r:

It would be more than a days drive for me to even get to a theater in the States. Does anyone know why DCI does not offer the Countdown in any Canadian theaters? I tried e-mailing them twice now with this question, but have yet to receive a response.

Unfortunately, DCI does not offer the Countdiwn at any Canadian theaters, so I will not be able to attend. :thumbup:

It would be more than a days drive for me to even get to a theater in the States. Does anyone know why DCI does not offer the Countdown in any Canadian theaters? I tried e-mailing them twice now with this question, but have yet to receive a response.

It's because the network is presented through (National Cinemedia) is only available in the US. There are regulations and restrictions for distributing satellite broadcasts across international borders. DCI is working to one day get international distribution to not only Canada, but Asia and Europe too.

Edited by 2CoolVK