"FA16" vs "G7"

Don't worry Sue, it was sarcasm. What he said was a reference (dig) to the second post in this thread, where Ed from Kansas said "Let's hear it and support the real Junior Drum Corps and enjoy the activity and appreciate how hard the kids work" with regard to the non-G7 corps.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that others that have marched in the corps will NOT be offended by this...because we have laughed about it many times. But if you were to look and see at the lack of talent that walks through the door at Cadets every year, you would be floored and have a new found respect for the education received.

2009 - We could barely hold our horns up in April. True story.

Work hard...thats the name of the game.

If only Pioneer marchers " worked harder " in April, they too could beat The Cadets.

And if only UNC- Greensboro " worked harder " last off season in basketball, they too could have beaten the Duke Blue Devils College Basketball team. Why, did you know that when the Duke college basketball players arrived on campus as frosh that most of 'em barely knew how to shoot a layup ? True story.

Work hard..... thats the name of the game.

Edited by BRASSO

If only Pioneer marchers " worked harder " in April, they too could beat The Cadets.

And if only UNC- Greensboro " worked harder " last off season in basketball, they too could have beaten the Duke Blue Devils College Basketball team. Why, did you know that when the Duke college basketball players arrived on campus as frosh that most of 'em barely knew how to shoot a layup ? True story.

Work hard..... thats the name of the game.

I'm pretty sure Cadets level practically masochistic work ethic is quite a different story...

Been lurking a long time and decided I needed to post something.

"G7" can make the claim they bring in the most money and maybe they do cause more people to attend shows. Looking at souvenir sales is pretty funny however. A G7 corps was #1 for souvenir sales, however a certain non-G7 corps was 2nd in sales. Maybe the G7 put the butts in the seats, but some of the non-G7s are selling more merchandise.

Maybe thats the real plot behind G7. They want to up there souvie sales. :tongue:

+1 for anyone who knows which 2 corps were 1 & 2.

+1 for anyone who knows which 2 corps were 1 & 2.

I'll guess Crown and Troopers?

Neither is correct.

How 'bout the Scouts?

Good job, Madison was #2.

Yahoo, what do I win? :cool: