Cadets Officially Announce ToySouldier

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is definitely the most excited I've been for a Cadets show in a while. Can't wait to see it! :tongue:

I feel the same excitement, but I also worry that it's going to attempt to express too deep of a meaning. Could this be 05 or 06? 07 or 08?

Sean Buchsbaum (baritone) is aging out from Cadets this summer after 7 years of Finalist drum corps 1 year DIV II and 6 years of "World Class".

I feel the same excitement, but I also worry that it's going to attempt to express too deep of a meaning. Could this be 05 or 06? 07 or 08?

I don't have that concern with this one, as it seems they are taking the approach which works so well for the Cavaliers - a very simple idea that is easy to illustrate and understand. I can envision numerous ways they can show the difference between the toy and lifelike characters and it sounds like something the audience will really be able to grab onto and enjoy.

And there is no more visible or obvious starting point than their uniform and what it resembles, so it sounds like a concept made for success!