Director switch at Carolina Crown

Edited by AlexL

Nothing sinister here, Kevin Smith received a well deserved promotion. Carolina Crown is a well run Corporation that has a Drum Corps as one of its benefactors. There are many facets to CCI (Carolina Crown Inc.) and who better to lead us into the future than the person who crafted our past. Kevin (and Moe) are the rock, that Is Carolina Crown!

Bill Loelius who has been the President of CCI (since like the Mayflower) needed to concentrate on the other companies that he runs as CEO. This is a great next step for all involved.

Jim Coates' contributions to Crown and CCI are "magic in a bottle" Wow! what he and his staff have done, and how our students have benefited ! Jim now takes the helm as the CEO. This will allow him to "create excellence" and move CCI and subsequently our students, Staff and all of “The Crown Family” to the next level. I personally am proud to have him at the helm! He is the right person to lead our organization as we, grow Americas next leaders. Please join me in wishing him success!

Edited by timmartin

Nothing sinister here, Kevin Smith received a well deserved promotion. Carolina Crown is a well run Corporation that has a Drum Corps as one of its benefactors. There are many facets to CCI (Carolina Crown Inc.) and who better to lead us into the future than the person who crafted our past. Kevin (and Moe) are the rock, that Is Carolina Crown!

Bill Loelius who has been the President of CCI (since like the Mayflower) needed to concentrate on the other companies that he runs as CEO. This is a great next step for all involved.

Jim Coates' contributions to Crown and CCI are "magic in a bottle" Wow! what he and his staff have done, and how our students have benefited ! Jim now takes the helm as the CEO. This will allow him to "create excellence" and move CCI and subsequently our students, Staff and all of “The Crown Family” to the next level. I personally am proud to have him at the helm! He is the right person to lead our organization as we, grow Americas next leaders. Please join me in wishing him success!

Well, that's an interesting coincidence. I read a press release several days ago (on seven websites) that already described Jim Coates as Crown's "CEO". Then again, it does say "effective May 19"....the same day the G7 press release went out.

Edited by audiodb

http://carolinacrown.org/web/index.php?opt...:carolina-crown

This is up on Crown's website. Hopefully it's ok to post it here...

Wish him luck. The things he's done with Crown over the past few years are nothing short of remarkable.

Jim Coates is working with 5/6 other people to try to kill DCI...

I am not going to wish him any luck at all.

This is such a dumb statement.

Jim Coates is working with 5/6 other people to try to kill DCI...

I am not going to wish him any luck at all.

Uncalled for and quite the opposite of what is truly happening.

It's called VISION folks . . .