And in a related story, INT has decided to form its own circuit...

What the hell is INT??

The are the original uber-super-corps whose performances are so epic, they transcend space and time. While they exist in our universe, they're so #### good, they can only be seen in an alternate world.

I've been catching up on Fringe to see if there's a way we can open a window to actually see them live someday.

So far, it's not looking good.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the hell is INT??

Well, in this example.. purgatory.

Oh, I know who they are - they are from the Delta Quadrant. Their real name is the Borg of Borgen County.

http://micromarching.com/corps/5ld/borg-of-borgen-county

An invitation was extended to INT to join the G-7.

However, they decided not to be placed in the middle of this, so they've declined for now.

wpfZFOyVdf_i-saw-what-you-did-there-4.jpg

With some research, I was able to find that INT is the longest active corps in history. I have read that they predate any existing corps by as much as 100 years.

I have heard the reason INT demanded so much revenue from DCI is because they are on the verge of bankruptcy. Of course with the recent trend of DCI, they will now probably be overscored the next few years, and may possibly even win a championship whether they earn it or not.

Sad thing is I haven't gotten a good listen or viewing of their performance in the last few years. The idiots in front of me are always standing or talking throughout their performance. And the people working the gate just let people wander in and out during their performance. I complained to the DCI office about it last year, and basically got no response. I guess I can see why they want to leave and get their own circuit. Also, I am pretty sure they have been slotted in for several years now, especially as their score never even fluctuates.

wpfZFOyVdf_i-saw-what-you-did-there-4.jpg

This former marcher above was sent home at INT.

He just didn't have the right tools that would work well when it mattered most.

Edited by BRASSO

The are the original uber-super-corps whose performances are so epic, they transcend space and time.

I agree.

The "world's greatest things" chronology list is very short:

1) Sliced bread.

2) INT.

INT is apparently the Junior Corps version of "The Blouseman." Check with donnymusic for details, but I heard they just had 875 people try out for DM. Only 50 made the cut. The rest will be stuck on finger cymbals or triangles. The 100 man tuba line IS full, and the bass line was expanded this year from 40 to 45.

Would really like to see a clash between Blousemen and INT. Apparently some issues over the 40 acre competition field. Couldn't see the lines? Show was delayed? Something....I don't know....

I've heard Pepsi, for some venues.

No, no, no....

I have a source who said that they're partnering with Royal Crown...

No, no, no....

I have a source who said that they're partnering with Royal Crown...

The Scott Paper Co. and World Dryer, Inc. will stiil be used at INT once again this summer however.

( And that's VERY good news, imo. )