The Cadets offer Memorial Day weekend video present

Yes, they must be trying so hard to get the kids' minds off the proposal, and to distract us...that they go and post this great clip, like they always do, around Memorial Day, kicking off another what are sure to be great series of AllAccess shows. Well, I'm not fooled!! It simply must be torture for those kids on the field, being forced to rehearse all day, just so the instructors can feel better about themselves, and just so the kids can stop thinking endlessly about all these terrible outside forces. All these MOTIVES, it's just so plain...

CONSPIRACY!!!!!

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched and tried to keep my mind open ... with all the G7 junk that we've unfortunately had to endure.... but I

watchung the clip... I see a corps in the stages of learning/rehersing a show, but back in my mind, Im wondering...

Really... whey did the Cadets organization go and post that..?

I think there was more "talk" about the off the field antics then what was really happening between the endzones....

Was this a "try and take your mind off all the negitivity that came with this corps" and to show the dc fans that the

shows are going on... In a sense... hi.. please try to forget about that other stuff.. and watch this as an even trade.......

I appreciate the corps' members efforts..... but this G7 stuff is still toooooooo fresh and Im still not all toooooo happy

with a few corps and their directors..........

This is my opinion... sorry if you disagree....

Thanks for that. We have enough G7 threads lol...

..next! :tongue:

CONSPIRACY!!!!!

I love your signature lol...

Edited by 2000Cadet

I watched and tried to keep my mind open ... with all the G7 junk that we've unfortunately had to endure.... but I

watchung the clip... I see a corps in the stages of learning/rehersing a show, but back in my mind, Im wondering...

I think there was more "talk" about the off the field antics then what was really happening between the endzones....

Was this a "try and take your mind off all the negitivity that came with this corps" and to show the dc fans that the

shows are going on... In a sense... hi.. please try to forget about that other stuff.. and watch this as an even trade.......

I appreciate the corps' members efforts..... but this G7 stuff is still toooooooo fresh and Im still not all toooooo happy

What negativity is coming from "this corps". I've seen nothing but positive things coming from Cadets this year. Cadets are always one of the first to post tidbits from spring training.

Lets keep G7 stuff to those threads and enjoy the positive previews coming out of camps. Don't see others doing this yet.

Happy Memorial Day to all my American friends and family!

Edited by Canuck DCGroupie

conspiracy.jpg

conspiracy.jpg

Funny! :tongue:

...and a superb way to marginalize anything, with or without merit! :smile:

I'm pretty sure their "hidden agenda" is to work hard everyday. Life lessons, drum corps is the vehicle, and such.

I knew I would get blasted ... but hey... I got thick skin......

Have a feeling others out there feel like I do tho....

Funny! :ph34r:

...and a superb way to marginalize anything, with or without merit! :smile:

I'm particularly fond of marginalizing things that do have merit. It's so much more fun that way. :tongue: