Blue Stars and other corps...

From what you've described, it sounds as though maybe it'd be best to show up around 6:30 or so, have just enough time for cake and punch and a little shopping before the show begins.

Sounds like a good plan. I think there will be enough punch but don't have a feeling for how long the cake will last, though. See you there!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would it make sense for someone like me who's just a fan to come at 6:00 or 7:00? I'm not a part of the Blue Stars family, and while I like meeting new fans I don't want to be stuck feeling like an outsider until the show starts :shutup: The girlfriend agreed to come along too, and since she's not as dedicated a fan as I am I want to make sure she has a good time. From what you've described, it sounds as though maybe it'd be best to show up around 6:30 or so, have just enough time for cake and punch and a little shopping before the show begins.

Matt.. as an alum that is in Wisconsin....... GO !!!! Enjoy the preview for those fans and alums -like me- that CANT be there... and come back here and tell

us about it........ I cant wait for the shows to start !!!!!!!!!!

Thanks...

Mike

Edited by Briggs1

Do we have room for this many super high-level corps? :tongue:

YES! And if there isn't now, there soon will be. :shutup:

Soon we'll be seeing Blue Stars, Madison, BAC, Troopers, BK, Glassmen, Crossmen battling for the DCI championship.

And that will be a good thing.

YES! And if there isn't now, there soon will be. :shutup:

Soon we'll be seeing Blue Stars, Madison, BAC, Troopers, BK, Glassmen, Crossmen battling for the DCI championship.

And that will be a good thing.

Uh, that's fine by me. :worthy::thumbup: