Gaga for Drum Corps?

Just because it's not the stuff you had when you were growing up in the early 50's doesn't mean its garbage. :thumbup: to unappreciative dinosaurs.

--

OT: That video is bizarre, but the music is quite catchy.

Yes, I enjoyed it the first time around when it was called "Don't Turn Around" by Ace of Base :)

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just because it's not the stuff you had when you were growing up in the early 50's doesn't mean its garbage. :thumbup: to unappreciative dinosaurs.

--

OT: That video is bizarre, but the music is quite catchy.

I'm not a dinosaur and I realize that Lady Gaga is absolutely terrible. Her lyrics are cringeworthy.

okay Lady Gaga release her new video Gaga Video and I swear in the beginning parts the guys have drum carriers on and a few black phantom/bluecoats helmets

Looks like loads of gay guys in regiment helmets. Just sayin.

I'm 21, and the majority of the music I listen to is written by dead white men (aka classical composers). I won't hesitate to acknowledge that Lady Gaga is incredibly talented (there's a video of her on YouTube, pre-Gaga, playing two songs she wrote on piano...great, great stuff). However, I just don't like the kind of music she puts out now.

I'm 21, and the majority of the music I listen to is written by dead white men (aka classical composers). I won't hesitate to acknowledge that Lady Gaga is incredibly talented (there's a video of her on YouTube, pre-Gaga, playing two songs she wrote on piano...great, great stuff). However, I just don't like the kind of music she puts out now.

I agree...she was accepted to Julliard at 16 or 17 but decided not to go. Now she's just a cash cow for the recording industry.

im 25... ive seen her in concert. she spent 30 minutes sitting at a grand piano playing for everyone. she has a wonderful voice and puts on a great show. is she a little weird? yes. are her songs fun and catchy? you bet!

stop callin, stop callin, i dont wanna talk anymore...

I agree...she was accepted to Julliard at 16 or 17 but decided not to go. Now she's just a cash cow for the recording industry.

Isn't that the dream of a lot of musicians? To be rich and famous? Seems she didn't need Julliard to achieve that.