• Pioneer
    • Cascades
    • Teal Sound
    • Tie - Tell who you think

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The realistic choice is one of top five from last year.

But really, whose to say one of the lower corps won't step up? Bluecoats are fully capable of rising to the top and winning it all, I think. Same goes for Troopers, Glassmen, Blue Stars, and Boston Crusaders...

Obviously, it's logical that Blue Devils, Cavaliers, Santa Clara Vanguard, corps like that, will take the 1st place medal...but I'm of the opinion that there ARE other corps other than the usual suspects who could win it.

... :thumbup:

Edited by ohHAIitsNovak

The realistic choice is one of top five from last year.

But really, whose to say one of the lower corps won't step up? Bluecoats are fully capable of rising to the top and winning it all, I think. Same goes for Troopers, Glassmen, Blue Stars, and Boston Crusaders...

Obviously, it's logical that Blue Devils, Cavaliers, Santa Clara Vanguard, corps like that, will take the 1st place medal...but I'm of the opinion that there ARE other corps other than the usual suspects who could win it.

... :thumbup:

Ok so which one do you choose??

Ok so which one do you choose??

I got so caught up I forgot to post that. =P

I choose Boston, for the reasons I posted before and also for the reason that I have been a fan for a while. Great historic corps that I think has the calibre to break into the Top 5 sometime soon. They're on the rise! :thumbup:

Cadets.

Of course. This thread is gonna be about who you WANT to win since it's too early in the season to make an educated decision.

Cadets.

Of course. This thread is gonna be about who you WANT to win since it's too early in the season to make an educated decision.

True. That's why it's good to see votes for Cascades, Pioneer, Teal Sound, so far.

I voted for Crown. It was a close race. I'm interested in other shows, mainly Phantom Regiment, and I'm also pretty intrigued with the Troopers show. I still have to find some information on the Cadets and other corps, but I think I'm impressed the most with Crown. I'm looking forward to seeing them, and other corps this year. :thumbup: