BD Family Night

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh...my...after watching BD I think I need therapy. Close to 35 12' mirrors are used mainly as backdrop. They cause optical illusions at every turn. Is it a BD member or their reflection? But the real story is the sound...or should I say SOUND!! I don't know if I've ever heard such a full and loud sound from BD ever. Jazz running everywhere! Rifle tosses, a dream drumline...I can't wait to see this show again next weekend!

Amazing show.

Cali.

Good thing for them ticks are gone - you could get ticked either live, on the mirror, or both (double whammy).

Good thing for them ticks are gone - you could get ticked either live, on the mirror, or both (double whammy).

I hope for BD's sake, none of the mirrors fall or crack this summer... that's 7 years bad luck right there.

And in G-7...............

Edited by BRASSO

I hope for BD's sake, none of the mirrows fall or crack this summer... that's 7 years bad luck right there.

And in G-7...............

Yes, good point, 2000Cadet. I 'll put a moratorium on the G-7 insertion into my comments, particularly given there is a separate secton about for all that. You've convinced me. Good work.

You promised! :smile:

You're right I did. I had a relapse. It's like the time I gave up smoking. I got it right eventually, but sometimes through no fault of my own a lighted cigarette mysteriously wound up on my lips. And what was I to do ?

nm

Edited by BRASSO

Incredible BD. I've never seen anything so.... amazing.... on the field. The show will blow you away. (so will the hornline, they're louder than i've ever heard them). The mirrors are so cool. Its a visual trip for sure, not really sure what you're seeing is real sometimes. You will have to see it to believe it.

Vanguard cadets were also very good for this point in the season.

SCV, not so much. I honestly thought BDB would have taken them if they were competing together. (Especially that BDB drumline, wow can those kids play. they would have taken vanguards drumline easy, imo) SCV is so dirty... cool show though. People will love it, lots of potential. The book is cool, but i really couldn't see the whole GE effect of the drill from where i was sitting. The "whack-a-mole" section had everybody laughing. BDB is better than last year. The hornline sound literally made everybody around me say "woah..." within the first 10 seconds.

Edited by FieldofBlueDreams

Incredible BD. I've never seen anything so.... amazing.... on the field. The show will blow you away. (so will the hornline, they're louder than i've ever heard them). The mirrors are so cool. Its a visual trip for sure, not really sure what you're seeing is real sometimes. You will have to see it to believe it.

Vanguard cadets were also very good for this point in the season.

SCV, not so much. I honestly thought BDB would have taken them if they were competing together. (Especially that BDB drumline, wow can those kids play. they would have taken vanguards drumline easy, imo) SCV is so dirty... cool show though. People will love it, lots of potential. The book is cool, but i really couldn't see the whole GE effect of the drill from where i was sitting. BDB is better than last year. The hornline sound literally made everybody around me say "woah..." within the first 10 seconds.

okay you lost credibility here...