Worst Uniforms in drum corps history

Thank you Lance! That was worth it!

Ohhhh Argonne Rebels with the Fruit Stripe gum color guard! Wasn't that them? Anyone have pics?

Does anyone remember the Blue Devils' black/gray uniforms of '88-'89? I think those qualify for this thread...they changed the pants from gray to black in '89, but it didn't help.

Sorry I couldn't find any pics!

Edited by Patrick McNeal

fruit stripe gum guard was funny...

g-men 03..../shiver...but better than what I saw on that 2010 Crown person

Colts orange riverboat gambler outfit.../shiver

Phantom 18 color uniforms of the early 80's...

but the worst uniform ever....sox.jpg

Does anyone remember the Blue Devils' black/gray uniforms of '88-'89? I think those qualify for this thread...they changed the pants from gray to black in '89, but it didn't help.

bluedevil20midvoice1.jpg

I thought that was all class. Pure awesome look.

how could you not be a fan of those, haha.

Those shorts looked like they could have been worn by Village People backup singers. :satisfied:

I don't think Madison's 07 uniforms are badly designed or look bad, I just don't think they were the right fit for Madison. That kind of design would work great for an open class corps... maybe if there was a Scouts cadet corps...

What does World Class or Open Class have anything to do with what a uniform looks like?

someone post a pic of 03 Gmen, i can't find one

What does World Class or Open Class have anything to do with what a uniform looks like?

Nothing really, but I haven't seen an Open Class uniform with a stellar WC uniform maybe other than Capital Regiment and Teal Sound.

Was just thinking the same thing, but couldn't remember the years. All I could think of was when the Blue Devils should have been called the Gray Devils. Luckily it didnt last too long.