Worst Uniforms in drum corps history

I hated that uniform as well. It lacked the detail that the West-Point style possesses. But I got used to that look. I can't tell you how elated I was when they went back in 2007, but I was hurt for the people in 2003-2006 who didn't get to wear the West-Point style uniform (well, not so much for 2005 because that was a unique concept and fit in with the show so well).

It would have to be the worst for the people who only marched 06. Not only do you not get to wear the classic uniform but you also have to wear flower patterns on your back and come in 5th place

It would have to be the worst for the people who only marched 06. Not only do you not get to wear the classic uniform but you also have to wear flower patterns on your back and come in 5th place

Probably would have been 3 strikes for me.

Not the only one. I liked them.

I don't think Madison's 07 uniforms are badly designed or look bad, I just don't think they were the right fit for Madison. That kind of design would work great for an open class corps... maybe if there was a Scouts cadet corps...

Cavies guard 03

Yep. Thread closed. To much...junk. If you know what I mean.

I would agree as well, but at least I liked the guard uniforms.

The worst single uniforms I have ever seen were Madison's colorguard from 2009. It looked like Borat mugged Batman and had Richard Simmons design his new PJs. I was never fond of Blue Stars "short-shorts" (although I do appreciate their new look a lot!) I also think that when Blue Coats wore those tie-died tops a few years ago that it was about the bottom of the barrel. :satisfied:

The worst single uniforms I have ever seen were Madison's colorguard from 2009. It looked like Borat mugged Batman and had Richard Simmons design his new PJs.

just to clarify, are you saying Borat stole Batman's costume, and then had Richard Simmons use the material to create PJs?

lol.

2007 Blue Stars court jester pants (yeeeeesh!)

that was one of those ideas that looked great on paper.. and even when they were wearing em... but when on the field... not so much. Liked the tops to those unis though, and worked well for the next couple years

2009 Carolina Crown with the Linda Blair green.

More to come...

gotta disagree... i thought it went very well with setting their whole theme.

• Like 1

I was never fond of Blue Stars "short-shorts"

how could you not be a fan of those, haha.