Chase Community Giving (again)!

Crossmen now have 493 votes ... time is running out. Even if you voted for other charities you can still vote for Crossmen.

#chasegiving http://bit.ly/crQejX

We are ranked 381 and only the top 200 get awarded.

CROSSMEN at 507. ( 507 hornets were one of the corps merged to create the crossmen ) .

need

Chase Community Giving Vote for Crossmen now! Only 24 hours left!

We're at 507 votes!!! Can we Post 667 More!!!????

Only the top 200 are eligible. We're almost there!!!

Not gonna lie. I will not be voting for any corps. Mainly because I think helping charities that help underprivileged children, maybe in a 3rd world country, or come from awful homes, or the ones with diseases. I think the middle to upper class youth who can already afford 3k a summer should come as a secondary priority to the ones who don't know how long it will be till their next meal. Just my opinion though. I'll support anyone elses decision to vote4thecorps.

All corps at all levels could use the money and its great Chase is doing this, but I kind of wondered how a Drum Corps qualifies as a Charity. Non- profit maybe but a Charity? Drum Corps don't give away a service to the community. Most don't even belong to a community anymore. Also to belong costs a fortune.

Don't get me wrong I think it's great but was just wondering how it worked. Maybe someone knowing more than me can answer. :tongue:

I'm not understanding why some of these smaller and all-age corps have only a few hundred votes. Seems like they could garner enough of a push to get out the vote. Also would think that the DCP vote could help them out quite a bit. It's too bad -- I'm sure they could use the money.

Couldn't some of these corps launch a local campaign to get people in their community help them out? Well, I guess it's not as easy as it seems...

Some voters love to be with winners. Look at the Harry Potter Alliance - they are running away with 1st prize yet they still get a ton of votes. BAC just started a push a couple of days ago and sailed past many corps. These smaller corps don't have enough history or numbers to even make a dent. It's too bad. I cast my BAC votes and voted the rest for corps that need to more than others.

Only 10 hours left! Oh PLEASE help us out. VK needs a lot more votes to make it to the 200 mark (about 800).

Please vote and spread the word.

Thanks!

[Vote for the Velvet Knights

Please vote to support these corps, even if they are NOT your favorite. Remember that every one of these corps provides a valuable learning experience for kids! It only takes 20 seconds to vote.

Oh, and please vote for Spirit as well!

I recommend that you do not vote for BD, Cavaliers, Cadets, Crown, Bluecoats, Vanguard, or Phantom.

Your recommendation has the same value as Tiger Woods recommending a Chastity Belt!

Only 10 hours left! Oh PLEASE help us out. VK needs a lot more votes to make it to the 200 mark (about 800).

Please vote and spread the word.

Thanks!

[Vote for the Velvet Knights

With only 606 votes and 6 hours left... well... not looking good for the kids. :tongue:

Hoping for a last minute push.

CROSSMEN at 507. ( 507 hornets were one of the corps merged to create the crossmen ) .

need

Chase Community Giving Vote for Crossmen now! Only 24 hours left!

We're at 507 votes!!! Can we Post 667 More!!!????

Only the top 200 are eligible. We're almost there!!!

Voted for Crossmen last week. Used all of my votes for Drum Corps.

Congrats to the following corps for receiving money from the Chase Community Giving Program:

Madison Scouts

La Crosse Blue Stars

Boston Crusaders

Bluecoats

Jersey Surf

Pacific Crest

Alliance

Spirit

Music City Legend