FirstBEAT "Pink Out"

I'm very interested to SEE tonight's show on the FN. I wish those videos would hurry up!

My FN is working, but it doesn't look like things are up yet from the show anyway. We may have to wait a bit longer to check it all out for ourselves.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RE: Spirit uniform: I saw the uniform in the interest of the fact that my kid got a mega-haircut today, lol- a girl took his pic right after the show. NICE uni. Very, very different from what I've seen from other corps. Personally, I think it is very original. Kiddo said it is TIGHT and is taking some getting used to, but thankfully they have done runs with the unis so tonight was NOT the first time.

I, for one, appreciate the tweets and any posts. It's really hard to be 1,000 miles or more away from where your kid is playing when you attend everything they do at home!! Thanks!!

yeah definitely. Where are you from???

so.....since the first public performance is out of the way......there could possibly be no shame in *cough cough* posting that picture on here?? LOL

LOL, yes, if I can figure out how to get it out my text messages. Not sure if I want to post pictures of my exact child on here, though it's not hard to figure out who he is since he is the only one who plays what he does :tongue:

Trap set???

@boxingfred almost killed me with his scores. Then I saw they were a guess :tongue:

Can someone direct me to this twitter page everyone is viewing?

Teal Sound - 61.2

Spirit - 66.0

Cavaliers - 71.8

Cadets - 75.1

Crown - 75.9