Boston Crusaders 2010

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Crusaders scored a 76 tonight in Quincy, go BAC.......

haha.....LOL !!

The Crusaders will be doing a performance run thru in full uniform tonight at 8PM at Veterans stadium in Quincy!

The Crusaders will be doing a performance run thru in full uniform tonight at 8PM at Veterans stadium in Quincy!

I'm glad the corps will be in full uniform tonight. My sister, who works for the Quincy police, said that she drove by the park and saw "some huge band" practicing in their underwear! She said that they were impressive, but didn't understand the underwear thing.

I'm glad the corps will be in full uniform tonight. My sister, who works for the Quincy police, said that she drove by the park and saw "some huge band" practicing in their underwear! She said that they were impressive, but didn't understand the underwear thing.

They were in shorts. Its been pretty hot running threw their show. I been there twice and everything is very professional.

LMAO! They were wearing their new black BAC athletic shorts and their red underarmor shirts.......that's some expensive underwear!!!!! :tongue:

No idea about tonight's run through, but I caught their rehearsal on Tuesday from quite an intimate perspective. All I can say is, WOW this corps can play and move. The brass sounds absolutely wonderful this year. They are light years ahead of the past few years in maturity ALREADY. There are some insane visual moves that this corps does, be prepared. Absolutely ridiculous movement, and the quality of sound they can get at such velocity is insane. Obviously there's June dirt in this drum corps, but what drum corps ISN'T dirty at this point in the season. #### those baris and euphs can play.