Boston Crusaders 2010

Thanks for sharing that info with us, Brigadier 80. This sounds like a big Corps size wise for Boston this year with 80 brass, 10 snares, 17 or 18 or so tubas.

Great day to watch the corp on Sat. Walk around and listen to the horn and drum line sectional, music arrangements sounded great full and beautiful sound which will be enjoyed by all (ahead of where they were last year at this time). and yes 80+horn full drum and guard section . Drill coming along nice and the corp really fills the field some parts of the show were smoking kids working hard. Looks like Boston is on track to have a great year. Great job by Staff, management and alumni.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he's right, and Boston comes out on the 26th and gets a score that " pushes past 70 ", then this is going to shape up as one heck of a competitive season, especially with all that G-7 stuff floating around as to subdividing the World Class Division next season.

ugh......

G

I'm always here to help out. :smile:

I don't get it. I said the same thing yesterday about not bringing up G7 stuff and got my neck stepped on!! :tongue:

I guess it's all about approach; that and the fact that you are capable of playing two instruments at the same time, and most importantly.....Mom always liked you best! :tongue:

I don't get it. I said the same thing yesterday about not bringing up G7 stuff and got my neck stepped on!! :tongue:

I guess it's all about approach; that and the fact that you are capable of playing two instruments at the same time, and most importantly.....Mom always liked you best! :smile:

I stepped on your neck....gotta keep these BD fans in line ! LOL...we hold ourselves to a "higher" standard :tongue:

G

Thanks SO much for sharing!!! Really looking forward to the show!!

Just a question: If they are dirtier now, does that mean they will peak later, near finals perhaps? Or am I way off?

Hopefully, as the season progresses the show will have enough difficulty to keep the competitive and they wont plateu...its not always good to come out of the gate clean because you can stagnate and wind up making changes just to stay fresh and lose a step or two...its alwys ggod to progress as the season does, peaking at the right time.

Go BAC !

G

I checked out BAC practicing at Veterans stadium in Quincy, MA today just in time for their first run thru. I did not know it was their first run thru until the corps director congratulated the corps at the end of the performance. They did not have time for a second run thru as a football team was about to take the field (what football program other than the NFL practices in June?). I can't wait to see another run thru so may head back to Quincy Sunday afternoon.

As to be expected they are quite dirty but there is a solid basis to work

Anyway I think they may have a full dress rehersal early next week. I am excited to see them for the first time on 7/3. I think this show could be a winner.

Go BAC!

Thanks for the post, Brig. Have you seen any other corps this year? I wonder how Boston stacks up?

Hey, do you know if veterans stadium is accessible via the T? Dorchester here but no car...

there is a t stop you would have to walk around two or three miles to the location. Its on your left at the end of town