Will someone please tell me what G7 is all about?

Possibly; but ideas of great importance like this normally materialize while sitting in the throne room figuring out what to do because the previous king who was in the room used the last roll of paper. BTW, it is mind meld - not melt :smile:

Meld? 40 years of misuse...how do I get that back??

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

there is good in you, I feel it. I just have to hope we don't have to hit you with force lightning in order for you to see the light.

7 there are..never more, never less

Many years ago, in a land far, far way, there lived an evil king named George the Chaste. There were 23 Lords throughout the Kingdom, each with his own fiefdom. There were the dark lords, Gibbs the Conqueror (and his 13 Ringwraths) & Fiedler the Fiedler both of the land beyond the mountains. There was Lord Valenzuela and his Phantom army, Lord Coates and his Carolina Coates of Arms (in velour) in search of a Crown; The dark lord of the Cavaliers and the evil Bluuu Army. Then there were the warring clans of Madison of Bloomington; Lord Baddass of Boston, The Wandering Spirit clan, The Glass and Cross clans, the Knights of the high country, and many others.

The dark lords were in search of the "one logo" that would make them all powerful:

"One Logo to rule them all, One Logo to find them,

One Logo to bring them all and with binding arbitration, revenue sharing, self-determination, schedule control, format re-design, fan & high school outreach and advanced media innovations… bind them."

The dark lords sent out a proclamation throughout the land announcing the coming doom and the unwashed masses were sore afraid. Then just at the moment when all was lost (or found, depending on your allegiance) an amazing thing happened. From the land of dinosaurs came the Knights of the Round Middle…. aging Euphists, Tubists, Trumpists, Percussionists and former guard with serious mobility issues. The ancient army mounted their walkers and scooters determined to fight the Dark Lords. They texted, they blogged, they polled and began a campaign of #####ing the likes of which no one had ever seen. Led by Dan of the Bloated Staff, they maneuvered to block the Dark Lords before they could reach Mount Doom in the Land of the Hoosiers. In the next and final chapter…."The Return of the Malaise and Malfeasance" we will find out what happens and how the dark lord George the Chaste becomes George the Chased.

:smile:

Edited by Jeff Ream

Meld? 40 years of misuse...how do I get that back??

Hey that is ok; someone finally decided to correct me last year after I have been saying for nearly thirty years that the corps with the most rings in DCI is the Blue Dwieebles! How was I supposed to know that they are actually the Blue Bunny Ice Cream Guys!?!? Wow, was I embarrassed!

Hey that is ok; someone finally decided to correct me last year after I have been saying for nearly thirty years that the corps with the most rings in DCI is the Blue Dwieebles! How was I supposed to know that they are actually the Blue Bunny Ice Cream Guys!?!? Wow, was I embarrassed!

Now you're telling me it's NOT the Blue Dwieebles! :smile:

What the hell am I suppose to do with my Blue Dwieebies baseball cap?

Edited by Plan9

there is good in you, I feel it. I just have to hope we don't have to hit you with force lightning in order for you to see the light.

7 there are..never more, never less

You are wrong Jeff of Jetta. Come to the dark side....and feel the powwah!

By the way...how the hell did we get from middle earth to the death star? :smile:

You are wrong Jeff of Jetta. Come to the dark side....and feel the powwah!

By the way...how the hell did we get from middle earth to the death star? :tongue:

cause I only do Star Wars. tried watching LOTR and fell asleep.

plus my schwartz is bigger than you schwartz :thumbup: