Rochester Show / July 3rd

BIG company front push as the guard breaks out rainbow flags. Now for the big Statesmen finish.

Wow, I got chills. Seriously.

Yah they can do that to you!! :thumbdown:

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice. Drum line is crab stepping while playing the cadence so they can play to the crowd.

The drum line, by the way, can freakin' play. This is a VERY strong Statesmen corps, definitely the best since 2004.

Yah they can do that to you!! :thumbdown:

They haven't done that for me in a few years. This is seriously a killer show design with killer talent to perform it.

I also want to get a recording of that cadence. They've really spiffed it up.

Nice. Drum line is crab stepping while playing the cadence so they can play to the crowd.

The drum line, by the way, can freakin' play. This is a VERY strong Statesmen corps, definitely the best since 2004.

[/quo

Great for DCA!!!

OK, the Thunderbirds are doing retreat tonight, so we have to get down to the field while St. Joe's is performing. I'll be back after retreat.

OK, the Thunderbirds are doing retreat tonight, so we have to get down to the field while St. Joe's is performing. I'll be back after retreat.

Thanks Kevin you are unbelievable...made my night and not even Labour Day yet!! Thanks again!!! :thumbdown::thumbup::shutup:

Thanks Kevin, the show is only 20 mile away but better half had surgery and we have some problems with it, so I had to miss it. Thanks for your insites.

Thanks Kevin, the show is only 20 mile away but better half had surgery and we have some problems with it, so I had to miss it. Thanks for your insites.

Isn't he great? Hope things will be okay with you and yours!!!

Thank you Kevin for the awesome play-by-play! Always knew you were a class act, you certainly were when I met you at my first Statesmen camp back in '02/'03.

What everyone else has said..... thanks, Kevin. Great job!!!! :thumbdown::thumbup:

Sounds like the Statesmen have a classic "Statesmen-Style" show. Can't wait to see it!