Rochester Show / July 3rd

Mellos have a nice feature in the middle of the opener, very exposed, marching alone with the rifle line surrounding them. There's a lot of tasty happening on the field. Horns are very strong and the drums are vintage Kingston.

I just found my first reason to get the 2010 all-age CDs.

That's a my boy!!! :thumbdown: - Sorry Kevin, I was late signing on!

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Kevin, the show is only 20 mile away but better half had surgery and we have some problems with it, so I had to miss it. Thanks for your insites.

Dick, please give Peggy our best. Hope she's on her feet soon!

Kevin did a magnificant job! Thanks! :thumbdown::thumbup:

I reconnected with a few of the people I used to march with at our recent reunion and some are marching Scout House. I haven't seen them in a few years & it is good to hear they are alive and well. Shout out to the Grennies and to my friends in Empire Statesmen as well!

Thank-you...this is a bonus to many!! Oh and I hate to do this..but I really need to beat my friend Doug Smith from Kingston Grenadiers...so here goes........"Any scores yet?"....sorry Dougie!!! :thumbup:

Any scores yet Doug??? :thumbdown:

Thanks Fran, she is having series of wrist operation, last one hurts a bit. Now where are the numbers?

Thanks Kevin!!! I was busy doing other things and got on-line and was soooo grateful you were doing the "corps-by-corps" for the show. EXCELLENT!!

OK, I'm back. Had to reboot my mobile broadband to get reconnected, but I'm online and listening to an incredible victory concert from the Statesmen.