Rochester Show / July 3rd

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mighty St. Joe's will be there too, celebrating the corps 20th Season with our repertoire of something old from the 60's and something new. Also doing our field show for the 1st time in 2010. Come on out and support "old-time, good-time" drum corps along with our local DCA representatives; The Statesmen, The White Sabres and The Grenadiers...

and I might add...

the weather forecast is PHENOMINAL...

and I might add...

The Forecast for next weekend here in Kingston is HOT HOT HOT, I can only imagine what it might be like down there.

and I might add...

Hi Tom

I hope the weather forecast is going to be PHENOMINAL for the Jamestown Show July 24th. Bob Peterson will at the Rochester Show passing out flyers for the Jamestwon Show.

Looking forward to it, but do you know that the DCA website still only has 3 corps listed as performing? I was kinda hesitant to attend for only 3 corps.

There are a total of 7 Corps.... 3 in competition and 4 Exhibitions!

There are a total of 7 Corps.... 3 in competition and 4 Exhibitions!

Somebody better warn the Grenadiers and Scout House of what happened to Les Diplomates at the border last weekend............

Edited by JoeDz

Somebody better warn the Grenadiers and Scout House of what happened to Les Diplomates at the border last weekend............

Grenadiers, have been crossing the border for going on 51 years. We use the same border crossing everytime we go to the US. I do not anticipate any problems all of a sudden.

Doug Smith