Rochester Show / July 3rd

Should be a great evening for some Drum Corps action, both old and new. Hope to see a packed crowd.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everybody. I'm currently with the Erie Thunderbirds. We just finished horn warm-up and are standing by to go on the field. Empire Cadets are on before us. Once we're done performing, I'll head up to the press box to do tonight's Live From the Stands coverage of the show. See you then!

Hey everybody. I'm currently with the Erie Thunderbirds. We just finished horn warm-up and are standing by to go on the field. Empire Cadets are on before us. Once we're done performing, I'll head up to the press box to do tonight's Live From the Stands coverage of the show. See you then!

Thanks for the coverage, Kevin!

Ironically.... given the Statesmen's show theme this year.... Barbara and I right now are watching "The Wizard of Oz" on TCM. :thumbdown:

Edited by Fran Haring

OK.... off topic here....

But in "The Wizard of Oz"... when the Wicked Witch has Dorothy locked in the room and the hourglass that determines how much longer Dorothy has to live is running out of sand on the top end... why doesn't Dorothy just turn the #### thing over and give herself more time? :thumbdown:

OK.... off topic here....

But in "The Wizard of Oz"... when the Wicked Witch has Dorothy locked in the room and the hourglass that determines how much longer Dorothy has to live is running out of sand on the top end... why doesn't Dorothy just turn the #### thing over and give herself more time? :thumbup:

Mysteries of life...I will e-mail Stephen Hawking ..and get back to you on this one!!! Bothered me for years!!! :thumbdown:

Thank-you...this is a bonus to many!! Oh and I hate to do this..but I really need to beat my friend Doug Smith from Kingston Grenadiers...so here goes........"Any scores yet?"....sorry Dougie!!! :thumbdown:

Thank-you...this is a bonus to many!! Oh and I hate to do this..but I really need to beat my friend Doug Smith from Kingston Grenadiers...so here goes........"Any scores yet?"....sorry Dougie!!! :thumbdown:

should be an early night i would think. only 3 competing corps.

Three competing corps, yes, but FOUR exhibition corps, including my own Erie Thunderbirds, who just blew the stands down with just 16 horns.

Preston Scout House is coming onto the field now. Their 2010 program consists of:

Brazil

Sing Sing Sing

Wayward Wind

Maple Leaf Forever

Wish Me Luck

Waterloo Fanfare

Colonel Bogey March

Someone will phone me John, I will check every now and then, probably something around 10:00 pm

Doug Smith

I say this every time I see and hear them, but it bears repeating:

Scout House proves that there's nothing wrong with Bb horns.