Normal On-Demand

yeah, that blue stars closer is just stunning.

LOTS of music and visual dirt to clean, so I see it just getting more and more powerful.

wow. got back to watching some these vids and blue stars are going to be upsetting the apple cart this season.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, that blue stars closer is just stunning.

LOTS of music and visual dirt to clean, so I see it just getting more and more powerful.

They are good, but the whole show feels like standard drum corps fare to me. Nothing grabs me yet. Kinda feel the same way about Madison right now. Feels like something I've already seen many times before. Maybe I'll see what you mean about these shows as we get further along in the season and I see them live. Must be missing some visual thing or something in the Blue Stars closer.

Last year, I thought the Blue Stars opener was very good, as well as the part after the war was announced.

Edited by jaylogan

i'd complain about the video quality but the audio is #### good on this video compared to others... So I'll deal with the fuzz and just plug in my headphones...

My instant reaction to the video was what the ####!? But then I started listening to the shows....couldn't agree with you more here.

wow. got back to watching some these vids and blue stars are going to be upsetting the apple cart this season.

I have become more and more fond of the Blue Stars and this is why. :thumbup:

They are good, but the whole show feels like standard drum corps fare to me. Nothing grabs me yet. Kinda feel the same way about Madison right now. Feels like something I've already seen many times before. Maybe I'll see what you mean about these shows as we get further along in the season and I see them live. Must be missing some visual thing or something in the Blue Stars closer.

Last year, I thought the Blue Stars opener was very good, as well as the part after the war was announced.

Maybe I am old school....but I like standard drum corps. Some of the "new" stuff out there is simply not entertaining. IMO

Maybe I am old school....but I like standard drum corps. Some of the "new" stuff out there is simply not entertaining. IMO

Me Too. Enough dancy pancy and casio keyboard.

Jonathan

I like it too, but I already have that on DVD, and I've already seen it. But I can understand that many people here don't find the new stuff entertaining. I personally find the new stuff much more entertaining, challenging, and creative. The old stuff is OK too, but it's been done already. Which is OK. IMO

BlueStars show me that drum corps will survive quite well without the G7, if it comes to that.

Sorry for the hijack. Back to the regularly scheduled programming...

And again with the G7 stuff... :thumbup:

I'm not even going to respond to that....

I will say that the Cadets ending is pretty good! And that I wish I had some APDs to purchase to accompany the blurry videos. Hope they're coming sooner rather than later.

Edited by jaylogan