Stillwater steakhouse

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Breaking my heart not to be at the show, as I'm no longer a resident of Minnesota (and hence now have a misnomer for a handle). Thanks for the updates!

Hey, no problem! Just glad I could actually do this for once! Just hope my battery holds on...

Governaires rocked the house...up next is our own Minnesota Brass! I know this is World class, but it will be intersting to see if brass stays atop the top 3 of all age corps this year...

Governaires rocked the house...up next is our own Minnesota Brass! I know this is World class, but it will be intersting to see if brass stays atop the top 3 of all age corps this year...

Thank you for the updates!!! They are appreciated :)

Wow. I thin MN Brass is ensconced in the top 5 of DCA for years to come. Just so you know my phone just zapped me with 20% remaining in battery. I don't think it likes the intensity. Next up is INT. I think Colts are up next...

Wow. I thin MN Brass is ensconced in the top 5 of DCA for years to come. Just so you know my phone just zapped me with 20% remaining in battery. I don't think it likes the intensity. Next up is INT. I think Colts are up next...

You must have updated to iOS4? I did, too....for two days. And now I'm happily back at iOS3 (JB).

Holy mackeral! If this is the level of drum corps we are going to see all night, it's going to be a great night. The Colts were really good! Madison is up next.

Holy old school!!! Other than the (disguised) synth, this had 1980's written all ove rit! Are we looking at a top 12 performance? Nice sound out of the Scouts! Blue Stars up next...