Pioneer 2010

As a former member of this corps I am so happy to see them doing so well this year. I wish that I could get to Atlanta to see them live, but don't think it is going to happen. I have always been proud to be an alumnus of this organization and am even more proud now. Better Every Day!

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a former member of this corps I am so happy to see them doing so well this year. I wish that I could get to Atlanta to see them live, but don't think it is going to happen. I have always been proud to be an alumnus of this organization and am even more proud now. Better Every Day!

I wish you could come up, too. Alliance plays a couple spots ahead of them, so I'm going to try and catch them while I'm there. I've heard so many great things about Pio this year! :laughing:

Better Every Day!!

Good Show Pioneer. We were at the show and quite frankly, Pio got robbed with their score. The show was much better than a 71.1.

Don't know what they have to do to get those numbers up. :laughing:

I must say that this is one of the best Pioneer show in a while. However, their guard is really hurting them this year. This isn't even an average high school guard. It is too bad that Pioneer can't recruit better talent in this section as I feel their scores would drastically improve with a better guard.

Gotta give props to my boy Jake and the crew for putting out a SOLID Pioneer drumline this year. Really pulling for you guys to make Semi's. After seeing Teal in La Crosse I think Pio has a very legit shot at beating them, maybe even a liklihood of doing so.

Gotta give props to my boy Jake and the crew for putting out a SOLID Pioneer drumline this year. Really pulling for you guys to make Semi's. After seeing Teal in La Crosse I think Pio has a very legit shot at beating them, maybe even a liklihood of doing so.

After seeing them in Louisville and again last night in Broken Arrow, it is beyond me how the judges can give Teal Sound nearly three more points than Pioneer. It absolutely makes no sense. Granted, the Guard is a little weak but the hornline, drumline and drill are superior. Pioneer needs to straighten up ranks and files, that's true. Teal, on the other hand was pretty crooked last night in that category as well. And -- they marched bareheaded. What is this?

Keep working Pioneer and you will get there. Looking forward to seeing you in Houston.

Nice to hear that Pioneer is making competitive progress this year.

What a gutsy Corps. All the power to them.

Good Show Pioneer. We were at the show and quite frankly, Pio got robbed with their score. The show was much better than a 71.1.

Don't know what they have to do to get those numbers up. :laughing:

"Got robbed with their score." "The show was much better than a 71.1". Apparently NOT so in the judges eyes! This kind of childish complaining is a bad reflection on the Pioneer corps and organization. Did you ever consider that just perhaps they are getting the scores they deserve thus far? Remember, the season is only half over.

"Got robbed with their score." "The show was much better than a 71.1". Apparently NOT so in the judges eyes! This kind of childish complaining is a bad reflection on the Pioneer corps and organization. Did you ever consider that just perhaps they are getting the scores they deserve thus far? Remember, the season is only half over.

Were you at the show? What I say is no reflection on Pioneer. I speak for myself, not them. I look at other corps and Pioneer and, quite frankly, I believe that I am correct in my assesment. You have your opinion and, if you were not at the show, you really have no valid opinion on the matter.