Your 3rd Prediction Thread

OPP times 2...I 'll have Blue Knights a strong......10th...move everyone else down one. So yes that means Glassmen miss finals.... But I still think the top 4 and the 11 to 15-16 will be the tightest ever.

It's all good man, I forgot SCV one year in one of my placements and everyone had fun at my expense on that one.... :thumbdown:

WP

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) Blue Devils

2) Crown

3) Cadets

4) Bluecoats

5) SCV

6) Blue Stars

7) Cavaliers

8) Boston

9) Phantom

10) Blue Knights

11) Glassmen

12) Madison

Very strong top twelve this year. The top three, to me, seem clearly ahead of the rest. Bluecoats seem locked in at number four. Positions five through nine will be very close. Blue Knights appear all alone in tenth. Toss-up between Glassmen and Madison. I believe the top twelve is already set with the only change being Madison for Troopers. The 13th place corps will be Spirit.

Better check out the Lynn Mass scores from tonight. Looks like Bluecoats are pretty close to Crown, so maybe they're not a lock for that 4th place position? :thumbdown:

Better check out the Lynn Mass scores from tonight. Looks like Bluecoats are pretty close to Crown, so maybe they're not a lock for that 4th place position? :thumbdown:

At this time in 2007, Bloo was beating everybody in sight, including BD. By mid-July , Bloo had dropped well below corps they had been beating handily, and the decline continued.

It's good to feel happy about how they're doing now...but just saying.....

1. Crown

2. BD

3. Cadets

4. Cavaliers

5. Bluecoats

6. Blue Stars

7. PR

8. SCV

9. Boston Crusaders

10. BK

11. Glassmen

12. Madison Scouts

At this time in 2007, Bloo was beating everybody in sight, including BD. By mid-July , Bloo had dropped well below corps they had been beating handily, and the decline continued.

There you go again Lance....confusing everything with facts! BUZZ KILL! :thumbdown:

...and you don't think I know this? I specifically remember when Bloo beat both BD and Cavies at the Centerville that year. I'm hoping that this is season bodes better for them, but I was responding to a poster who said that they look like a "lock" for 4th, which would be folly. Using your logic, they could land anywhere, which is true, but I would predict them to land closer to Crown. Just sayin'.... :thumbdown::thumbup:

...and you don't think I know this?

considering you were directly implying people were wrong for thinking they could be in 4th, yeah, that's exactly what I thought.

anyhoo, love Bloo's show this year, and I hope they have their best year ever.

1) Blue Devils

2) Crown

3) Cadets

4) Bluecoats

5) SCV

6) Blue Stars

7) Cavaliers

8) Boston

9) Phantom

10) Blue Knights

11) Glassmen

12) Madison

Very strong top twelve this year. The top three, to me, seem clearly ahead of the rest. Bluecoats seem locked in at number four. Positions five through nine will be very close. Blue Knights appear all alone in tenth. Toss-up between Glassmen and Madison. I believe the top twelve is already set with the only change being Madison for Troopers. The 13th place corps will be Spirit.

No one is "locked" into anything and nothing is "set".... It is barely July!!!!!!!

And let us not forget that the spread between 4th and 7th was only....

4 94.850 Phantom Regiment

5 94.175 Santa Clara Vanguard

6 94.150 Carolina Crown

7 94.050 Bluecoats

.8 ( 8 tenths of a point) That's hardly a decline, just some evenly matched corps.

In fact, Bluecoats won one of the brass captions during quarter or semi finals.

Again, just saying. :thumbdown:

And let us not forget that the spread between 4th and 7th was only....

4 94.850 Phantom Regiment

5 94.175 Santa Clara Vanguard

6 94.150 Carolina Crown

7 94.050 Bluecoats

.8 ( 8 tenths of a point) That's hardly a decline, just some evenly matched corps.

In fact, Bluecoats won one of the brass captions during quarter or semi finals.

Again, just saying. :thumbdown:

What was the spread between them and BD and the Cavies, whom they had beaten in early July, by the time finals came around?

Juse saying. :thumbup: