76.0. Madison

72.7 Colts

69.6 Teal Sound

l

67.1 Colt Cadets

65.5. Legenf

40.9 B Saints

Cavies are getting better! :thumbdown:

My boys will be up there in the end. Man, I can't wait to see the changes and improvement added into the show! :thumbup:

Nice to see Colts and Madison get back to where they were in scoring before the Cedarburg show took them so far down.

The Michigan City crowd was really great tonight. They appreciate good drum corps, and made sure every corps felt the love. It's no surprise to me that this was the 50th anniversary show here. I'm really happy our corps entertained them so much.

Teal may not be performing in the Open Class Quarters show anymore, but we'll keep coming back to this great town every chance we get!

DCI had scores posted before announced at the show. Glassmen's score was booed. I agree!!!!!

The Michigan City crowd was really great tonight. They appreciate good drum corps, and made sure every corps felt the love. It's no surprise to me that this was the 50th anniversary show here. I'm really happy our corps entertained them so much.

Teal may not be performing in the Open Class Quarters show anymore, but we'll keep coming back to this great town every chance we get!

DCI had scores posted before announced at the show. Glassmen's score was booed. I agree!!!!!

:thumbdown: <-- unsure smiley if you dont know

Edited by BigPapiBass5

Glassmen went up 1.4, tell us what you thought it should have been. Was it a great show for them?

I love when they crowd makes everyone feel welcome and loved!! All these kids love what they are doing and put so much of themselves into each show!!