Dublin Downs

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha!

I lived in Middleton, WI.

For six months I had to endure the odor of a Friday Night fish fry, soaking into my apartment from the neighbor below. The smell of oil and fish got into everything in MY apartment.

We moved to a better place away from that smell as soon as possible! Sorry to say that I'm not a fan of the fish fry.... :smile:

Middleton is the good neighbor city. Sounds like you didn't have a good neighbor.

As a resident of Brown County I must warn you to stop right there. You will comply with the Friday fish fry, including the rye bread with onion. After all, officially it's only during Lent that you must abide. It's optional the rest of the year. On Sundays, you will watch the Packers, and root against Brett Favre. And you will buy your lottery ticket on the "miracle mile" right there in Fondy. And you will ride a Duck at the Dells

Totally agree, they are going to take your cheesehead card away if you don't like the "fry" missy.

That is just totally wrong on your part.

You will eat the fry and you will like it.

Although, many Cheeseheads like the fry too much by evidence of their large fry bods, not that there is anything wrong with that.

In-N-Out, while awesome, is yesterday's news. It's all about Five Guys now...

Good but waaaaaaaaaaay overpriced. It's all about that In-N-Out urge... animal styleeee

Nah, they've invaded the midwest too (two of them have opened within 4 miles of me in the last couple of months).

Personally, I wouldn't take any of the regional chains over a Char Cheddar Burger at The Wiener's Circle. If you've been there, you know why.

OMG, The Wiener Circle. I had many of late nights there getting yelled at by the employees, calling me all sorts of names. Love The Wiener Circle.

Chili Burger, yum.

Oof.. that place is NEVER okay... Portillo's was my hangover food.. hot peppers and extra gravy..

Isn't there some famous coffee shop in Fon Du Lac that has tour buses come for meals. The waitresses wear old school waitress outfits. The place is amazing.

What's i called? Right off the expressway.

FYI-highways in the East Coast are called Expressways while in the Midwest they are called Interstates.

Middleton is the good neighbor city. Sounds like you didn't have a good neighbor.

The neighbor was okay, the building wasn't.

It worked out well.

We moved to Fitchburg and to a better apartment and never had any problems with smell there, but I just can not get the fish fry smell out of my brain!

I probably would have liked the food too, but it was just the build up of the smell over time, and I think the guy had a fish fry every other day...

The people in the Badger state rock! I miss them.

Wow..... Scouts' guard is really putting up some good numbers, and they almost beat Bluecoats in Music Ens.

Really surprised to see BS's guard placing where they did; IMO that was a strength from last year that they'd build upon this year. Is it just a matter of the book being so challenging that they're not achieving yet?

Edited by corpsband