OFFICIAL Atlanta Regional Thread...

• Replies 968
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go Surf!!!

DITTO

Go Jersey !!!!

I always root for my home state corps......

Glad to hear it's not just me - I paid too much for this new iMac with the spectacular display!

Picture is REALLY pixelated. This seems worse then any other shows this season. Soundnsucks too, which is consistent foe the season. During the "commercials" in between shows the picture is fine. That leads me to think something is up (low quality) either with DCI's hardware or the stream provider. While I've had zero technical issues this season, the streams seem significantly lower quality than past seasons. Perhaps someone is cutting corners in order to keep subscription prices same as last year.

Picture is REALLY pixelated. This seems worse then any other shows this season. Soundnsucks too, which is consistent foe the season. During the "commercials" in between shows the picture is fine. That leads me to think something is up (low quality) either with DCI's hardware or the stream provider. While I've had zero technical issues this season, the streams seem significantly lower quality than past seasons. Perhaps someone is cutting corners in order to keep subscription prices same as last year.

I think it is their cameras to be honest.

picture and sound are better than any webcast i've seen so far.

love how the high cam moves around a bit and zooms when the corps is isolated in one part of the field.

Wow. That's the opposite of my opinion. Maybe the quality is better high cam (I'm using multi-cam).

I'm getting nice sound, but same thing as you with the picture - pre-recorded videos look significantly better than the live feed.

I'm getting nice sound, but same thing as you with the picture - pre-recorded videos look significantly better than the live feed.

FWIW the high cam picture seems quite a bit better (no pixelation), and I think the sound might be better as well.

Sitting in upper deck feeling bad for anyone outside warming up right now. Sound of rain is competing with the sound up here.

Wow. That's the opposite of my opinion. Maybe the quality is better high cam (I'm using multi-cam).

yeah, i've found that it's more on the user's side sometimes. i've had a couple feeds that were horrible that others said were very nice.