Whta Happened to A.J. Wright as a Sponsor ?

Pretty straight forward.....anyone out here know what happened to A.J. Wright Stores as a sponsor. If I remember correctly, AJ was the primary sponsor for DCI Champs a couple of times and DCA as well.....they seemed to have left the building...anyone know why ?

Pretty straight forward.....anyone out here know what happened to A.J. Wright Stores as a sponsor. If I remember correctly, AJ was the primary sponsor for DCI Champs a couple of times and DCA as well.....they seemed to have left the building...anyone know why ?

No inside information, but the economy certainly couldve played a role. A lot of adverting\sponsorship pullback in certain areas.

For what it's worth, NONE of my friends in the activity have ever used AJ Wright for anything.

I was always kind of curious as to why they were a sponsor anyway. It just seemed so random.

(Personally, I can't even tell you what type of business they run!)

For what it's worth, NONE of my friends in the activity have ever used AJ Wright for anything.

I was always kind of curious as to why they were a sponsor anyway. It just seemed so random.

(Personally, I can't even tell you what type of business they run!)

AJ Wright owns or is in the same chain as Marshalls and TJ Maxx; and some other stores. I think lots of folks have been to those stores.

I heard the CEO or whoever the drum corps fan was that was in their upper ranks retired and the new guy didn't know drum corps or care to continue the relationship.

...(Personally, I can't even tell you what type of business they run!)

From the company's website.

AJWright offers brand name apparel and footwear for the entire family, plus home essentials, at up to 70% off of discount and chain store prices.

From the company's website.

AJWright offers brand name apparel and footwear for the entire family, plus home essentials, at up to 70% off of discount and chain store prices.

*shrugs*

Never seen a store! :thumbup:

All this love makes me wonder why they discontinued the relationship. Makes me miss my wife, if I could only remember what color her hair was or if we were even married, I might find her again.

All this love makes me wonder why they discontinued the relationship. Makes me miss my wife, if I could only remember what color her hair was or if we were even married, I might find her again.

LOL coffee spittake. I'm cleaning off my monitor, but you owe me a keyboard!