Ogden Onslaught

WOW!

Blue Knights and SCV are two of my favorite corps (as the sig indicates), but congrats to BK! That's awesome! I've been keeping up with their show during the winter camps, and I knew that from the moment I heard one of the MIDI recordings that this was gonna be a show to remember (just from the arrangements). Boy, was I right! This is historic! I love SCV and all, but GO BLUE KNIGHTS!

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WAY TO GO BK!!! Way to make an alum proud!!!! Of course they're all working their butts off and not exactly reading DCP right now...

Couldn't be prouder at the moment! I'll thank him on Twitter, but here as well...thanks Mark for the updates and pictures, we really appreciate it!,

Couldn't be prouder at the moment! I'll thank him on Twitter, but here as well...thanks Mark for the updates and pictures, we really appreciate it!,

And Thanks to you for relaying updates.... Congrats and again WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO :smile: Man, what an awesome feeling there must be in the corps right now. BK proves the scores have been no fluke!!

Wes P

To use the phrase we used when I marched- THE BLUE WHO FROM WHERE HAS STRUCK AGAIN!!!

Just talked to Kev-he said the show felt great, and there was a great crowd response. They are pumped!

OK, kids, time for bed, its late on the east coast. What a great night for our kids! On to Denver! I will be on Colorado for the two shows- can't wait!

Edited by Kevsmomm

To use the phrase we used when I marched- THE BLUE WHO FROM WHERE HAS STRUCK AGAIN!!!

Congratulations Wes and the rest of the hearty BK fans! From one Blue family to another!

Now....the real work begins. Keep the big mo goin' :smile:

And don't forget what the Japanese admiral said after Pearl Harbor, "I fear all we have done is to wake a sleeping giant!"

Congrats to Blue Knights! How many times have they been to finals and what is the highest they placed?

I noticed on the recap there were no scores for brass or colorguard? At the Riverside, CA show on Monday there were more categories being judged. Why is this?