Ogden Onslaught

I give BK props just for the color guard changes, The SCV show will catch on, I think they can really do something with it but it's nice to see first in Drum Corp!

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I give BK props just for the color guard changes, The SCV show will catch on, I think they can really do something with it but it's nice to see first in Drum Corp!

what not wearing white? :thumbdown:

Havent seen them live yet but based on what I heard and saw so far on the box ? This will be one of my most favorite BK shows ever.......its just unreal they are this good and no one knows it....yet.

G

...well *I* know it, GM...since last weekend at Stanford...that show grabs the crowd and won't let go...you will LOVE them! Bartok...pffffffft...

cg

Wowzer, way to go BK!

Although, as an SCV alum, I will say that it's hard to stomach. Many corps have had their "first time SCV victory" the past few years. I'm just now starting to enjoy (and love) Bluecoat and Crown shows instead of dissecting them with fiery eyes. :whistle:

However, good drum corps is good drum corps, and the best corps should win. So congrats to BK! Can't wait to see your show live in Indy. :thumbdown:

CONGRATS BLUE KNIGHTS!!!!

Not to create more hype, but there might be a couple other corps that need to watch their backs.....Cavies....Phantom....Boston

I can't wait to see this show in Atlanta or at Gadsden, AL on 7/29.

Here's a trivia question: When was the last time Blue Knights made the Murfreesboro, TN show? 2000?

Congrats to you, Wes, as I know you once marched the Blue Knights.

I can just imagine how proud and happy you must be for your Corps. This is the 1st time the Blue Knights have beaten the Santa Clara Vanguard in DCI history. This is truly a historic night for your Corps. Awesome !

Again, congratulations Wesleyrep to you and the Blue Knights !

What's also amazing to me is to remember what the Blue Knights went through to get here. I remember so well 1983 because there were the "night/knight" corps all in the same pack: Black Knights, Blue Knights, Nighthawks and Emerald Knights. We were all small but boy did we have spunk! (looking back at scores on corpsreps.com BK scored a 51.7 at finals week that year.) And just look where Blue Knights are now. Who'd have thunk that little rocky mountain corps with spunk would be pushing up on SCV someday!

CONGRATS BLUE KNIGHTS!!!!

Not to create more hype, but there might be a couple other corps that need to watch their backs.....Cavies....Phantom....Boston

I can't wait to see this show in Atlanta or at Gadsden, AL on 7/29.

Here's a trivia question: When was the last time Blue Knights made the Murfreesboro, TN show? 2000?

in 2000 it was split into two nights of shows and wasn't based on the Top 8. That didn't start happening until '04 or '05???

Edited by chaos001

Murfreesboro was a top 8 show in 07 and 08 and we made it both those years.

Murfreesboro was a top 8 show in 07 and 08 and we made it both those years.

Thanks! So I guess it wouldn't be new for them, but they obviously have a shot this year. I think the the givens are as follows:

Cadets

Crown

Cavaliers

Blue Devils

Bluecoats

The last three spots are a toss up between:

Blue Knights

SCV

Phantom

Boston

Blue Stars