Carolina Crown down to 7 snares

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looked like they closed both holes in the drill in the opener. any reason why they didnt close just one?

The person out for personal reasons is one of the end snares I believe. So don't really have to try to close that out!

The person out for personal reasons is one of the end snares I believe. So don't really have to try to close that out!

It seemed like that hole still existed at some points in the drill last night. I heard he was supposed to hop back on tour at the show yesterday but didn't.

if they are clean, size will not matter.

Friend spoke with the center snare in Naperville tonight. She confirmed that she'll be back.

Wow, that is impressive! I hope she doesn't aggrevate that injury any more though.

Is the other guy also returning? The one out for personal reasons.

Best of luck to Crown dealing with the snare line issue. That's tough to lose two in the line (temporarily hopefully), especially when one is the center snare. Keep up the good work! We need to keep the new blood at the top!

That's good to hear that Ashley will be back. However, I am a bit confused. Are they bringing in someone new to fill the other snare hole or is he coming back?

That's good to hear that Ashley will be back. However, I am a bit confused. Are they bringing in someone new to fill the other snare hole or is he coming back?

That was not made clear to me. I just know he was supposed to hop back on at K-Zoo and didn't. I was not told if he was hopping back on at a later date or not.