Will BD go undefeated all season?

It's hard to say. It's not like football or basketball where you only face one team at a time. In Drum Corps you have to take on multiple opponents all at once, which makes going undefeated much more difficult. But who knows. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Except in basketball anyone can beat anyone... Only 3 corps (4 at the VERY MOST) have a shot at beating BD before the start of each the season.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No--The blue devils will go wire to wire until quarterfinals,

They will end up third. They are being set up for the fall right now. Just like Star '92.

Dude no freaking way.

BD spanked the Cadets hard last night head to head by 2.30 points. I am not sure what happened. I would have thought they were going to be within a half point of each other.

The shows this year are amazing from the visual standpoint and I think the top three are going to be BD, Cadets and Crown in that order. All three have the visual package and movement. Cadets have a really strong music book too. If anyone has a chance to knock BD off this year its gonna be Cadets but its gonna take a miracle or a really bad run on BD's part.

Here is the G7

01 (03) - 88.00 (1) - Blue Devils

02 (04) - 86.35 (3) - Carolina Crown

03 (02) - 86.25 (3) - Bluecoats

04 (05) - 85.80 (3) - The Cavaliers

05 (01) - 85.70 (1) - The Cadets

06 (07) - 83.80 (3) - Phantom Regiment

07 (06) - 83.50 (1) - Santa Clara Vanguard

Will BD go undefeated all season long in head to head match ups?

My prediction is YES :cool::thumbup::worthy::smile:

I really dont see anyone catching them. We can play the "PC" game and try to be fair and open but in reality what they do right now , they do better than anyone else, with more consistency. more degree of excellence and a staff that knows how to get where they need to be to achieve what they want to achieve......

G

I really dont see anyone catching them. We can play the "PC" game and try to be fair and open but in reality what they do right now , they do better than anyone else, with more consistency. more degree of excellence and a staff that knows how to get where they need to be to achieve what they want to achieve......

G

I agree. I just got through watching Cadets on the Fn and gotta tell you they got the score they deserved. Ive seen this Cadets show a lot cleaner.

There were interval issues all over the place in the opener and through out the show. Simple things like covering down seem to be a problem for them. I suspect they have been working on the ending a whole bunch and sorta let the first half of the show rest for a bit.

Cadets show last night looked cleaner at the end so it shows me they have been working it hard and letting the opener and mid section go on auto pilot a bit. A simple trap that corps fall into this time of the year.

I am changing my answer to:

likely

As in likely they will go undefeated this season?? Then I agree. :smile:

Cadets show last night looked cleaner at the end so it shows me they have been working it hard and letting the opener and mid section go on auto pilot a bit. A simple trap that corps fall into this time of the year.

Probably. I'm not gonna make any excuses for Cadets because I know they will do what they need to do to clean it up. All I can say is after watching them on FN last night and again this morning, they weren't as clean as I hoped they would be. I'm sure they'll get there though.

Probably. I'm not gonna make any excuses for Cadets because I know they will do what they need to do to clean it up. All I can say is after watching them on FN last night and again this morning, they weren't as clean as I hoped they would be. I'm sure they'll get there though.

Its a great show,,They are going to pound everyone with it this year but BD. I really think BD has the show this year and they are performing better and cleaner than everyone.

I suspect they will punch up the music a bit. There are some moments when there is some really cool drill happening and the music is just sort of there not really adding much to the excitement of the drill.

I love the mirrors. Yeah I bashed them last year with the chairs but this year they are using them more for effect than they are for yard markers so props to them. Pun Intended. :smile: